Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mk613

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mk613

  1. Gotta disagree his ab’s have actually been decent..
  2. He can work with Mel in the offseason right now he ain’t ready for the show, the A’s fucked him up and he needs to be learning down in the minors
  3. He needs to be in the minors right now
  4. Yup
  5. Doesn’t matter you can have elite stuff and not look good and right now he’s not looking good
  6. If you think he’s not looking good idk what you are watching lol.. dudes all over the place
  7. Luzardo not looking good At all
  8. Which would be idiot. From what I’ve seen he’s nothing more then what we essentially have, got the tools but it’s not clicking in the mlbs and with these teams lack of being able to teach hitters it would be a mistake to trade and if the high ranked pitching prospects for him. straight one for one deal with someone like McCambley or Nicolas maybe but anyone outbid Meyer,Eder,Cabrera,Sanchez.. it’s a hell no in my book
  9. Which I don’t get we got plenty these kind of guys just like him. Has all the talent in the world puts up numbers in the minors but once in the majors shows absolutely nothing..
  10. I actually think Meyer will be the best of them and Eder is gonna surprise..
  11. Might be small sample size but damn I’m glad that trade for him didn’t go down and I really really hope they don’t look to him in the future..
  12. Which is unfortunate cause I get the feeling Meyer and Cabrera will both be better.. so hoping the FO isn’t stupid enough to let either of them go..
  13. And we have plenty of guys that can take hid place, Meyer,Eder,Cabrera.. I’m honestly ok in trading sixto for the right price..
  14. And if it’s one or both of those I’d do it. rather trade from the lower pool of pitching prospects then guys like Meyer,Cabrera,Eder and to an extent Sanchez(injuries are concerning) I’m ok moving any of these guys mcambly,Nicolas,neidert,Fulton,Garrett,fitterer,Guzman and hell I’m even ok with moving Pablo and Hernandez.
  15. Didn’t he want a 4th yr guaranteed and that was a big issue
  16. Well if that was true I’d think they’d be stupid especially if they could get away without giving Meyer,Cabrera and hopefully no Eder but maybe McCambley,Nicolas and Fulton and hell Neidert I’d be down for that
  17. Technically not true, they’ve worn stripes this year
  18. Lewin looks absolutely terrible
  19. Right! He’d be better then the majority of guys that are in the bullpen now..
  20. Very doubtful he’d take that
  21. So glad they passed on that sooooooo not worth giving Meyer.
  22. Craig also said so some slack seriously needed here some of ya all getting to pissy and whiny over this..
  23. Yep but according to everyone else it’s the Marlins that are having a “fire sale”

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.