8/9 at Padres

Admin

• The title was changed to 8/9 at Padres

Brinson and De La Cruz are long term options for us up here. I would actually suggest bringing up one of Bleday and Burdick and see how they perform. I would go with Bleday and ease him into playing. Then look at what we can do for the 3rd spot. Maybe trade for Reynolds, maybe go after somebody like Hunter Renfroe to add power and great D and ease Bleday into MLB baseball. Then we can shoot for a catcher, a Closer, and maybe any improvement in the infield somewhere and extend our bench. 

2 minutes ago, mk613 said:

My god how Diaz is still with the MLB team is mind boggling. The dude jus looks absolutely LOST at the plate 

We don’t have any depth in the INF. This front office has completely neglected the INF up until this International pool signing and draft.

13 minutes ago, ZfromCIS said:

We don’t have any depth in the INF. This front office has completely neglected the INF up until this International pool signing and draft.

Anyone off the scrap heap would certainly be better then him at this moment 

and I give this front office some slack they had to clean up ton of shit from the lousy previous ownership that neglecting everything 

Edited by mk613