Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dgreco

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dgreco

  1. dgreco replied to Fish4Life's topic in Sports
    :lol
  2. the new ESPN.com is live today. The full functioning site is pretty smooth and very functional.
  3. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    WooHoo! I'm the only 0-4!!!!!!!!!! the question is though.. can you turn it around?
  4. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    3-1 with the eagles win
  5. Funny. I was thinking the same thing. I mean, who would you rather be: the Marlins or Pirates Orioles Royals Nationals Mariners Man, I'd take my Marlins over any of those organizations. add in the Rangers, Brewers, Padres and maybe even more.
  6. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    2-1 so far looking for an eagles win.
  7. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    what a sh*t game by the dolphins.
  8. dgreco replied to Fish Dynasty's topic in Off-Topic
    lol! :lol
  9. dgreco replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Im seemingly making a habit of bumping ancient threads today My username is schnellders24 Games: Madden 09, MLB The Show 07 & 08, Resistance 1 & 2, Mirrors Edge, GTA 4, NHL 09, Guitar Hero 3 & World Tour, Bioshock and Ratchet & Clank: TOD Hopefully some of the current active mb.com users have ps3's so we can get some games going i play mlb08 the show a lot (for about 2 months) with ns from mb.com. I will add you when I get back to FL. Iv already sent an add request wen i saw u on this list. Barely have any friends on ps3 lol cos not that many of my mates have ps3's and a few that do cant be bothered to set up the online feature (told them on numerous occasions they are missing out big time!) I head back to florida in a few days when I get home I will accept and we can play a few games.
  10. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    a defensive stop.
  11. we are still going to win the division so le Mets sign whomever they please. Not when our big offseason acquisition is Scott Proctor... :lol
  12. In related news, it looks like the Pats are going to franchise Cassel. most likely for trade value rather than use. IT would be bad to have almost 30 million or whatever it is in the salary cap towards 2 QBs.
  13. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    horrible first half by the dolphins.
  14. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    0-2 in my picks And I had the Colts winning it all BOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think I am the only 2-0 so far
  15. I think that having Bonds and Manny in the same clubhouse would be like combining matter and antimatter (meaning: a BIG explosion!). Ya, but if you've finished the season 20 games under .500 why not try it? Whats the worst that happens, they finish 20 games under again? Neither would be able to play at the same time... unless you planned on putting Manny in RF or somehow teaching Bonds 1B... ugh... that'd be a minefield defensively they could still win the NL West though.
  16. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    Chargers win in OT, 23-17. I hate both the Colts and Chargers, but I hate the Chargers a little less so this makes me happy
  17. dgreco replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Im seemingly making a habit of bumping ancient threads today My username is schnellders24 Games: Madden 09, MLB The Show 07 & 08, Resistance 1 & 2, Mirrors Edge, GTA 4, NHL 09, Guitar Hero 3 & World Tour, Bioshock and Ratchet & Clank: TOD Hopefully some of the current active mb.com users have ps3's so we can get some games going i play mlb08 the show a lot (for about 2 months) with ns from mb.com. I will add you when I get back to FL.
  18. International Bowl Final: Connecticut 38 over Alabama 20
  19. dgreco replied to Schnellders's topic in Sports
    go cardinals! wooh
  20. dgreco replied to Fish Dynasty's topic in Off-Topic
    how old is little johnny?
  21. minor league deal, sign him! :lol Why not? No doubt dude, I would sign him in a heart beat for a minor league deal! Technically, he's still under contract. Dodgers are asking $5 mil for him. If they don't get it, he could be released right before spring training. Then he'd be an FA. Close. The Dodgers have renegotiated his contract which means that he is now being paid $5M this year. can not believe he is still making that much money :thumbdown :confused
  22. Andruw Jones fel hard and fast from grace.
  23. UConn Huskies.
  24. Massive BUMP Woohoo I got 2/8 division winners correct and 0/4 wildcard picks lol NOLAMarlin377 with the most correct picks with 4/8 division winners and 2/4 wildcards however maybe some minus points for having Miami, Baltimore, Tennessee and Atlanta bottom of their divisions! I did just the same.... =/
  25. Connecticut vs. Buffalo, Saturday 12:00pm who ya got?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.