Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wellwintonight

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wellwintonight

  1. I'm in Colorado so I'm forced to listen to the Rockies broadcasters. So far they have already dissed the fans, dissed Anibal, Have been calling Jorge Cantu , George Cantu, And said that any routine play hit to Uggla is any thing but routine for him, all this based on his ASG performance. Hopefully "George" Cantu will go deep again. They're talking about fans? You know how many bandwagon fans in Denver came out of the woodwork last year? about a million. I live in Colorado and last year during that run the Rockies were the huge. Now People go to the games but there are no hardcore fans, No one I know watches Rockies games with any regularity. I will admit I loved watching the Rockies on that run last season though, I went to the 1 game playoff against the Padres, Man talk about amazing atmosphere.
  2. I'm in Colorado so I'm forced to listen to the Rockies broadcasters. So far they have already dissed the fans, dissed Anibal, Have been calling Jorge Cantu , George Cantu, And said that any routine play hit to Uggla is any thing but routine for him, all this based on his ASG performance. so dumb, what have they said? like go into detail They ripped the fans for not filling the seats, they said Anibal has basically no chance at pitching a good game tonight because it's his first start in over a year and basically they criticized Uggla's defense solely based on his All Star performance without watching him play any other games this season.
  3. I'm in Colorado so I'm forced to listen to the Rockies broadcasters. So far they have already dissed the fans, dissed Anibal, Have been calling Jorge Cantu , George Cantu, And said that any routine play hit to Uggla is any thing but routine for him, all this based on his ASG performance.
  4. Sick inning WOOOOOO!!!
  5. I've said it before and I will say it again. I don't want that scumbag on my team.
  6. Let's not give up any home runs to Endy Chavez this time. They are probably saying the same about Alfredo.
  7. I voted for the Hurk. You can't be given a 5 run lead and blow it like that. However I do give a close second to Fredi for not pulling Hurk after he walked their pitcher.
  8. Manny Ramirez! No thanks. I don't want that jackass on my team.
  9. Well the Hurk got us one win which is more than I thought he would. welcome home Anibal!
  10. JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Nice eye Hanley.
  12. It's Holland-Hammer Time!!!!!!
  13. Great game Herm 2 HR and he scored all 3 runs. Cantu is clutch and clutch is everything in life Hanley great day at SS Volstad looked very good again And the Bullpen lookin nasty.
  14. SERIOUSLY! I didn't think that the plot of land that the arena was on would be big enough to hold a new baseball park. does anyone know what the legal hurdles would be for the Marlins to put the stadium there. That location is much better than where the orange bowl was.
  15. Uggla/Rameriez 08 bumper sticker, and Marlins seat belt covers. I live in Colorado people don't get the bumper sticker.
  16. Terrible call by the ump.
  17. HANLEY 2R HR!
  18. LETS GET SOME OFFENSE!
  19. Olsen lookin good.
  20. Let's go Fish, I'm feeling a big series from Uggla and Hanley.
  21. I've been hearing some rumors. Bowmeester for Kopitar. I think this would work out well for both teams. can you share where you heard that? Hockeybuzz.com I usually don't put too much stock into the rumors that are posted on that site. I'd say for every correct rumor that is posted there there are 10-15 bogus ones. But this trade seems to make sense. LA needs a puck moving defensman and the Cats need scoring. Both players are rumored to be bieng shopped around by their teams. I think it would take Bowmeester and some more talent to pry Kopitar from LA though. do you have a link? not that i dont believe you, but i read hockeybuzz too but havent seen that. although i dont read it daily because, as you said, it's usually bogus. http://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thread.php?thread_id=44729

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.