Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LisiMooMoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LisiMooMoo

  1. This season is just about done. I've poured my life, sweat and tears into this team!!! I guess no more than the players have... :'(
  2. coggie sucks, sucks I tell you!!!!
  3. Jeremy Sucks, sucks I tell you!!!
  4. Dan Uggla sucks! Sucks I tell you!!!
  5. I'm with this kid. I say the Marlins are going to the postseason, until they have been mathematically ruled out.
  6. More Coghlan stuff here: http://sports.espn.g...sictaste/092309 I knew none of those artists. Except Will Smith and Beyonce, and I listen to neither of them.
  7. This thread is dead. Can't really blame anyone at this point. School is ruining my time on the gamethreads. Same here, plus, it's not like I have much left to say about the team at this point...
  8. Bakey, my love... . I was hoping with a lead-off single we'd do something....
  9. RVH looks hittable. That's kinda good for me. I'm at the library right now "doing" my organic chemistry that due by 12:00 am. good luck :arms Thanks! I'm having trouble not going to MLB.com since my work is due over the internet... I have no self-control.
  10. So, coggie got another hit the beginning of this game??? I just looking at gameday, when I noticed it was 7:25. That kid is awesome...
  11. RVH looks hittable. That's kinda good for me. I'm at the library right now "doing" my organic chemistry that due by 12:00 am.
  12. Braves win. We're... wow.
  13. Badenboop is kickin' ass and takin' names! (Can I say ass?) Your privilege Lol, just making sure I'm not breaking any profanity rules.
  14. Arthur Rhodes???? ARTHUR RHODES??? Arthur Rhodes is scary good against LH hitters this year. Without a doubt we'd be closer to the Phillies and Rockies right now if we would've resigned Rhodes. Tell that to coggie, (but seriously, I agree with you)!
  15. Badenboop is kickin' ass and takin' names! (Can I say ass?)
  16. Arthur Rhodes???? ARTHUR RHODES???
  17. This was the worst inning. At least we start with the top of the order in the 7th. Seriously... How many pitches was that?
  18. Ugh, hanley has a terrible avg against both righties and lefties. ? Doubling up, did I miss something? No, I was being sarcastic. Both of his averages were pretty even. This game is sucking already...
  19. What the hell, do not like.
  20. He did not throw 108....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.