Everything posted by alejandrasnow
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Marlins.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
That play gave me a bonner :lol @ bonner Did you spell it that way on purpose? Like to censor yourself?
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Jeez Cogs.... another soft grounder to the right side.....
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Oh hell yes!
-
Cody Ross at Dunkin' Donuts, Lauderhill Sat 7.17 11:30 a.m.!
I miss all the fun. I want Cody's autograph, mugs and doughnuts. It wasn't the team that abandoned SoFla. Well..... but........I didn't... I demand the Marlins do like 20 appearances after I finish my schooling to make up for all the ones I've missed.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Ray Knight is subbing for Rob Dibble for the Nats telecast and I'm pretty sure he rode the short bus to the stadium. After seeing the replay showing that Hanley was safe he said that it was okay because "the throw beat him." :lol First, :lol Second, that's really stupid.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
I'm liking the support for the Fish exhibited by the emoticons on this thread.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
um... that burger looks gross. You're delusional Williams. A hot dog in a burger? I'll pass. She was just reading the card. I hope so... :barf
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Ugh, calls not going our way sucks.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
um... that burger looks gross. You're delusional Williams. A hot dog in a burger? I'll pass.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
I'm feeling a 10 game winning streak! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!? I am!!! http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ole.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ole.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/horse.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/horse.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gif
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Wasted opportunities... the perfect illustration of this team.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
So conine filling in for Tommy...I like conine but not sure about him announcing I don't think he is doing that badly. Doing it more often he has become comfortable and is entertaining. Also being a Marlin he can personally talk about the Marlins history. I also thinks it helps he works for the Marlins so he gets to know the players a little better. Probably even help some out. I would think he would be great as a mentor. True and yeah I've noticed he's gotten better since the beginning of the season. I guess I'm just partial to having Tommy there but having Conine on Marlins live is pretty cool. I also think it's great that he's with the organization still since he's an original marlin. I think Conine's voice is pretty monotone and he's not as funny as Hutton but I like the more recent baseball experience he brings to the discussion.
-
Cody Ross at Dunkin' Donuts, Lauderhill Sat 7.17 11:30 a.m.!
I miss all the fun. I want Cody's autograph, mugs and doughnuts.
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
:barf Cantu
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Sweet! Two walks in the inning. Work the pitch count boys!
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Don't waste Gaby's beautiful AB!
-
July 16 - Nationals at Marlins - 7:10 PM
Gaby is too cool for school. 12 pitch walk.
-
Lineup shuffle on the way
The Marlins’ current alignment isn’t working enough, so manager Edwin Rodriguez said he’s looking at a lineup shakeup. Rodriguez wouldn’t offer many concrete details, saying he’s jotted down about nine different batting orders. In a perfect world, Rodriguez would like to hit Chris Coghlan second. The Marlins aren’t exactly overflowing with leadoff man options at the moment. Emilio Bonifacio has the right skill set, but who do you sit to play him? Rodriguez’s preference is to move up Mike Stanton as well. Good chance he’ll be in the six-hole when the Marlins face Stephen Strasburg Friday. “We have to find a mix where we can get more run production consistently,� Rodriguez said. “I would like to keep Ramirez hitting third.�… Sun-Sentinel That's not going to happen with Bonifacio in the leadoff spot. I really don't understand this lineup shuffle if he really put Boni batting first in the order...
-
2010 MLB All-Star Game
Andrew Bailey and JJ have the same ERA. JJ has about 80 more innings pitched. I know, that's why it's impressive.
-
2010 MLB All-Star Game
Ryan McCann's bases-loaded double has the NL on the verge of its first win since 1996 This was on the front of ESPN. Always fun when ESPN puts up the wrong first names of All Stars. Chris Rose said earlier that David Wright was the starting pitcher for the AL. I love it when any broadcasters gets a names wrong. It makes for good comedy!
-
2010 MLB All-Star Game
Andrew Bailey and JJ have the same ERA.
-
2010 MLB All-Star Game
Wow, what a freaking joke.
-
2010 MLB All-Star Game
Ugh, can the NL get something going please? You ask, you shall receive Finally! =]
-
2010 MLB All-Star Game
Ugh, can the NL get something going please? Thank you.