Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. That play gave me a bonner :lol @ bonner Did you spell it that way on purpose? Like to censor yourself?
  2. Jeez Cogs.... another soft grounder to the right side.....
  3. I miss all the fun. I want Cody's autograph, mugs and doughnuts. It wasn't the team that abandoned SoFla. Well..... but........I didn't... I demand the Marlins do like 20 appearances after I finish my schooling to make up for all the ones I've missed.
  4. Ray Knight is subbing for Rob Dibble for the Nats telecast and I'm pretty sure he rode the short bus to the stadium. After seeing the replay showing that Hanley was safe he said that it was okay because "the throw beat him." :lol First, :lol Second, that's really stupid.
  5. I'm liking the support for the Fish exhibited by the emoticons on this thread.
  6. um... that burger looks gross. You're delusional Williams. A hot dog in a burger? I'll pass. She was just reading the card. I hope so... :barf
  7. Ugh, calls not going our way sucks.
  8. um... that burger looks gross. You're delusional Williams. A hot dog in a burger? I'll pass.
  9. I'm feeling a 10 game winning streak! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!? I am!!! http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happydance.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/jump.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/marlins.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/super.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/banana.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/woof.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ole.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ole.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/horse.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/horse.gif http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gifhttp://www.marlinsbaseball.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wave.gif
  10. Wasted opportunities... the perfect illustration of this team.
  11. So conine filling in for Tommy...I like conine but not sure about him announcing I don't think he is doing that badly. Doing it more often he has become comfortable and is entertaining. Also being a Marlin he can personally talk about the Marlins history. I also thinks it helps he works for the Marlins so he gets to know the players a little better. Probably even help some out. I would think he would be great as a mentor. True and yeah I've noticed he's gotten better since the beginning of the season. I guess I'm just partial to having Tommy there but having Conine on Marlins live is pretty cool. I also think it's great that he's with the organization still since he's an original marlin. I think Conine's voice is pretty monotone and he's not as funny as Hutton but I like the more recent baseball experience he brings to the discussion.
  12. I miss all the fun. I want Cody's autograph, mugs and doughnuts.
  13. Sweet! Two walks in the inning. Work the pitch count boys!
  14. Don't waste Gaby's beautiful AB!
  15. Gaby is too cool for school. 12 pitch walk.
  16. The Marlins’ current alignment isn’t working enough, so manager Edwin Rodriguez said he’s looking at a lineup shakeup. Rodriguez wouldn’t offer many concrete details, saying he’s jotted down about nine different batting orders. In a perfect world, Rodriguez would like to hit Chris Coghlan second. The Marlins aren’t exactly overflowing with leadoff man options at the moment. Emilio Bonifacio has the right skill set, but who do you sit to play him? Rodriguez’s preference is to move up Mike Stanton as well. Good chance he’ll be in the six-hole when the Marlins face Stephen Strasburg Friday. “We have to find a mix where we can get more run production consistently,� Rodriguez said. “I would like to keep Ramirez hitting third.�… Sun-Sentinel That's not going to happen with Bonifacio in the leadoff spot. I really don't understand this lineup shuffle if he really put Boni batting first in the order...
  17. Andrew Bailey and JJ have the same ERA. JJ has about 80 more innings pitched. I know, that's why it's impressive.
  18. Ryan McCann's bases-loaded double has the NL on the verge of its first win since 1996 This was on the front of ESPN. Always fun when ESPN puts up the wrong first names of All Stars. Chris Rose said earlier that David Wright was the starting pitcher for the AL. I love it when any broadcasters gets a names wrong. It makes for good comedy!
  19. Andrew Bailey and JJ have the same ERA.
  20. Wow, what a freaking joke.
  21. Ugh, can the NL get something going please? You ask, you shall receive Finally! =]
  22. Ugh, can the NL get something going please? Thank you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.