Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Koronka wasn't this bad in his last outing....
  2. While small sample sizes in baseball are always dangerous. And 2 innings is the smallest of sample sizes. This game to now, has shown why the Dodgers own the best record in baseball. While the marlins are ...while the Marlins are what???
  3. Wow.... this would be comical were it not my pitcher making these errors.
  4. hmmmmm did we use badenhop yesterday? Or Penn?
  5. Well isn't this game a hot mess?
  6. Rapuano fails at life, he should be apologizing to everyone for that pitiful performance... I bet Uggla felt like punching him in the face! I felt like punching him in the face, so I'm sure that those actually playing the game felt like beating the sh*t out of him. That man MUST be blind for the Uggla call, at least the Bonifacio call was a close play at 1st.
  7. Swept and below .500... I wonder what I can do to spark life in the fish...
  8. Am I the only one laughing? I thought it was pretty funny. I was laughing more out of disbelief as opposed to genuine humor.
  9. Wow... my comment was right on time.
  10. Wow... I'm not sure I'm going to continue watching this game. I think I need a break from the Marlins as of late.
  11. Some times I think that Johnson is getting the corner of the plate and this ump is just NOT calling that pitch.
  12. I love holding on to leads. Well, its only a 1 run lead. It's not like we blew a 5 run lead. It's pretty common to blow a one run lead in the 2nd. I'm referring to this entire series.
  13. I love holding on to leads.
  14. Does anyone else think the whole Prince Fielder vegetarian thing is a flat out lie? He looks like he is a year away from being immobile. Meanwhile, Ryan Howard looks amazing. LOL
  15. Would Gload be better than Hermida in the outfield? Or better than Cody?
  16. It was a good throw by Baker throw. One out for JJ.
  17. Johnson walked Weeks.
  18. Walk for the new kid.
  19. Hermi is out of the game??? =[ Oh well, he might be a cutie but he hasn't hit much lately.
  20. Luckily my summer class lets out at 12:00 so I'm watching the game! =]
  21. John Baker!!!! D.Uggla!!! Too cute manlove! bromance?
  22. I wish I were in Miami and could tailgate over the weekend.... =[
  23. I am suprised they didnt name one after Craig.... Craig Minerweenie . How about Craig miniweenie?
  24. LOL Fredi Gonzalez does not care for the sausage race... Fredi Gonzalez one of the better look managers?
  25. Well, that was a waste of $750,000. :confused Yeah another bad pick up by Beinfest... Your sig is ridiculous.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.