Everything posted by alejandrasnow
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Heart of the Brewers order... Dumb Pun: Hart of the Brewers order!!!! A little dumb.... =/
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
This story they are saying is HILARIOUS! With the pirate hitting sausage with the bat!
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Heart of the Brewers order...
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
...great swing Brett... ???
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
I wish I could catch Jermy's Jerms. You and me both... ...and me third??? =P
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Parra having a Koronka type outing. Why're you such an ass? LOL
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Hermida!!!
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Bonifacio!!!
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Damn... good bunt.
-
Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM
Carroll walk.
-
All Signs Point to Maybin Being Sent Down
Yeah cameron sent down already Where did you hear this? Post game show Damn, I hate watching the post game show when we lose but I guess I should've.
-
All Signs Point to Maybin Being Sent Down
Yeah cameron sent down already Where did you hear this?
-
Marlins at Rockies 5/10 3:10 pm
The first inning struggles for Volstad continue.
-
Marlins at Rockies 5/10 3:10 pm
WTF? Ross Gload is hitting clean up? Where is Cantu? They gave him the day off is what Hutton and Waltz said. As soon as I saw that pitch, I knew it was out of the park...
-
Marlins at Rockies 5/10 3:10 pm
I hate how Bake is being completely wasted. Explain please. What Baker is great at is getting on-base. The 2 spot is the spot most likely to score after they get on-base. There for, when you have a low slugging, high on-base guy, putting him in the 6th spot, the spot LEAST likely to score, it's a complete waste. Oooo where would you suggest Chris be in the lineup then? I agree with Baker being the number two hitter I just don't know where they would put Chris. Maybe before Volstad?
-
Marlins at Rockies 5/10 3:10 pm
I hate how Bake is being completely wasted. Explain please.
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
not a single out has been recorded by an outfielder today by the Marlins, great work by JJ true that They just hit one to Carroll.
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
Helms is annoying me tonight.
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
safe choice by Cantu there but he had the double-play all the way, dunno why he held that... Fully agree.
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
Hey guys and Beautiful ladies Just got back from driving practice I'm liking the early lead but how did we score? 1st inning- hanley double cantu single brought him in. 3rd inning- uggla triple hanley singled and brought him in.
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
Amezaga doing his best Bonifacio impersonation tonight. /cheap shot It might be a cheap shot but it sure was funny!!!
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
Why does Waltz have to rat Miami out for their illegally smuggled Cuban tabacco's?
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
So you guys think Maybin is out? As in for this season?
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
double play!!!
-
Florida Marlins at Colorado Rockies 5/9 8:10 PM
And for your Commercial break entertainment. Dance Hanley dance ! Its 40 seconds in BTW Where was this at??? I