Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wild blue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wild blue

  1. I think its ask.themarlins@fsnflorida.com okay! well ill try everything i can find! thanks so much!
  2. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? You can try google. yeah, i did. its askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com That's the old one. arggg. thats still the one on fsn.com
  3. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? You can try google. yeah, i did. its askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com
  4. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? ask.themarlins@fox.com I believe. are you sure? Not exactly sure. okay thanks! ill just wait until they announce it again hopefully!
  5. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? ask.themarlins@fox.com I believe. okay thanks! ill give it a try Good luck, i hear they get a ton. At least last year they did. haha thanks... im sure they get so much bull crap too.
  6. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? ask.themarlins@fox.com I believe. are you sure?
  7. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? ask.themarlins@fox.com I believe. okay thanks! ill give it a try
  8. does anyone know the email to rich and tommy?
  9. TV.... and Jeremy is going to be on!! What a wonderful start to my night. :notworthy
  10. i give up on erick. the end. go marlins. bye to this thread
  11. Oh wow. Sorry, didn't know you were his lady. If I was a lady, I wouldn't exactly want a pic like that being shown on a message board, and then my BF calling me wild. Maybe it's just me, but if you have no problem with it...be my guest. As for the perfect writing score...it's true. As for the one who should leave...it's you. Learn to hang with the big boys, and don't get your panties in a bunch, sweetie. We're having an argument / debate. It's called a message board, for a reason. My name is wild blue because when I created the account, I was drinking wild blue beer.....its blueberry flavored-one of my favorites and as for the picture, It is not revealing or derogatory- not to me anyways. I'm engaged and happy and a one-mans-girl. I know very well how to hang with big boys, thank you. It's you who needs some lessons on that, picking fights with people..... cut it out and back to the marlins, please?! This is about the Marlins. In case you haven't noticed. We've talked about Nolasco, Josh Johnson, Jeremy Hermida, and Matt Lindstrom all in one thread. Who do they play for, again? you know what I mean, mr. sarcasm....
  12. Oh wow. Sorry, didn't know you were his lady. If I was a lady, I wouldn't exactly want a pic like that being shown on a message board, and then my BF calling me wild. Maybe it's just me, but if you have no problem with it...be my guest. As for the perfect writing score...it's true. As for the one who should leave...it's you. Learn to hang with the big boys, and don't get your panties in a bunch, sweetie. We're having an argument / debate. It's called a message board, for a reason. My name is wild blue because when I created the account, I was drinking wild blue beer.....its blueberry flavored-one of my favorites and as for the picture, It is not revealing or derogatory- not to me anyways. I'm engaged and happy and a one-mans-girl. I know very well how to hang with big boys, thank you. It's you who needs some lessons on that, picking fights with people..... cut it out and back to the marlins, please?!
  13. I'm actually defending her, if anything, anyways. okay, Erick, you love picking fights, i can see. Step the drama down a bit. This entire thread is unnecessary and almost redundant. We are all here because we love the Marlins, and some of your comments are very vague and almost derogatory. All I ask is for you to stop allowing your anger or embarrassment or whatever it is that has you panties tied in a knot to get to you and cause you to retaliate by attacking people's GRAMMAR or signature because you have nothing better to pick a fight over. Why would comments to my picture (negative or positive) bother me? I'm here for the marlins and nothing else. So please, I mean it in the nicest way possible, gently remove the tampon and grow up a bit, eh? 1. I'm not the only one talking on this thread. 2. The comment on the picture wasn't even about your picture. Calm down. You can always leave if you can't take the thread. You have options. You told Wild Card his picture is unnecessary, sick and stupid (was that what you said, something to that effect...). It is my picture. and as for the 800... bull on your part. I think you are the one who should leave. You seem to be infamous...
  14. I'm actually defending her, if anything, anyways. okay, Erick, you love picking fights, i can see. Step the drama down a bit. This entire thread is unnecessary and almost redundant. We are all here because we love the Marlins, and some of your comments are very vague and almost derogatory. All I ask is for you to stop allowing your anger or embarrassment or whatever it is that has you panties tied in a knot to get to you and cause you to retaliate by attacking people's GRAMMAR or signature because you have nothing better to pick a fight over. Why would comments to my picture (negative or positive) bother me? I'm here for the marlins and nothing else. So please, I mean it in the nicest way possible, gently remove the tampon and grow up a bit, eh? Do you have a sister??? :lol shes 13! but I'll put her on hold for you! You're a marlins fan-and that's good enough for me :lol
  15. I'm actually defending her, if anything, anyways. okay, Erick, you love picking fights, i can see. Step the drama down a bit. This entire thread is unnecessary and almost redundant. We are all here because we love the Marlins, and some of your comments are very vague and almost derogatory. All I ask is for you to stop allowing your anger or embarrassment or whatever it is that has you panties tied in a knot to get to you and cause you to retaliate by attacking people's GRAMMAR or signature because you have nothing better to pick a fight over. Why would comments to my picture (negative or positive) bother me? I'm here for the marlins and nothing else. So please, I mean it in the nicest way possible, gently remove the tampon and grow up a bit, eh?
  16. You just dont stop, do you erick?! :banghead
  17. Btw, don't cry like a little hypocrite and call me an asshole on this thread. Remember it was you who started with the whole "Erick's World" crap. Whatever the hell that means. I don't mean to butt in, and I've only been here a short time- but it means its clearly obvious that you do live in your own world- some things you say, i've noticed nobody else agrees with- or even understands your point. Using this thread as an example, maybe you need to be more specific about certain things. Just end it and cut it out. Don't we all? Please. If you honestly believe that Emilio Bonifacio is a good hitter (please avoid small samples) you live in your own world. If you honestly believe Matt Lindstrom has the potential, at the age of 29 (he's like the fan favorite on this board for some odd reason...ppl forget he's not that young), you live in your own world. If you honestly believe that Jeremy Hermida flat out sucks, you live in your own world. That covers a good 90+ % of this board when you combine them. But yeah..."Erick's World." In a way the sarcasm wasn't necessary.. i hope you see the larger picture.
  18. Btw, don't cry like a little hypocrite and call me an asshole on this thread. Remember it was you who started with the whole "Erick's World" crap. Whatever the hell that means. I don't mean to butt in, and I've only been here a short time- but it means its clearly obvious that you do live in your own world- some things you say, i've noticed nobody else agrees with- or even understands your point. Using this thread as an example, maybe you need to be more specific about certain things. Just end it and cut it out.
  19. Man, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Anger shouldn't warrant someone to take stabs at things that don't concern them
  20. Is it true Miller will get his first start of the year against the Braves this upcoming series? I am dreading the day Miller has to take the mound. He has not shown one bit of improvement from last year and I have ZERO faith that we can win a game he is starting. That does not mean I do not want him to do well. I just have zero faith he will. yep, he starts tomorrow. and... well, i guess we will go as far as our starters will take us... and as for miller... we will see... *bites nails*
  21. Lets just win today and then we can think about tomorrow's game :thumbup . I like the way you think!!!!! :notworthy
  22. dang. I guess luxury stadiums are expensive! makes sense- but ahhhhh! :banghead
  23. I don't know what you folks are talking about. I am watching a replay of yesterday's game in the MLB.TV archive right now. They most certainly DO show the Marlins games. You can watch the game archived, but not live. Which basically defeats the point. yup.
  24. dang! :arms he earned it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.