Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wild blue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wild blue

  1. I know you're talking about defense and stuff but I have a question... what the hell is OPS? I see you guys here talk about it all the time but I'm pretty clueless as to what it is. Wikipedia: OPS :lol
  2. I know you're talking about defense and stuff but I have a question... what the hell is OPS? I see you guys here talk about it all the time but I'm pretty clueless as to what it is. its a players on base percentage combined with slugging percentage..atleast its my understanding... (On-base Plus Slugging)
  3. today we went to aj's to watch the game... they still get everything on DirecTV up here in tally. we should all just head there and have our own tallahassee watch parties whenever we're blacked out!!!
  4. Fact: Josh Johnson throws over 100mph and... is god. hahaha! :lol
  5. This is a very nice read. I love Castillo as a person.. hes so.... genuine. "When I saw him here with the Marlins, I recalled my time here. I remembered when I was down here with the Marlins, when I was young and had the same type of game. That makes me feel good and it fills me with happiness, because he's a young guy with a lot of talent, and it's very special what he's doing." - Castillo
  6. god- what a pitching game. Its so sick that he pitched a no hitter until the 6th inning. Although I was pissed it was broken, I'm glad it was broken due to Castillo!!!!
  7. Hey guys, lets meet someplace together and we can attack one of the comcast stores in Tally :lol . I am so down!
  8. So apparently some jerk off informed sun sports that track and field is more important than the marlins and mets up here in tally!!!!!!........ even though the rays play at the same time, they are broadcasted on fsn...... what the heck. :banghead
  9. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a better day! Josh Johnson, whoop the freakin mets!
  10. Baseball is a weird game. We came into tonights game thinking we would destroy the not-so-great Livan Hernandez and he ends up throwing a gem. Tomorrow is Johan Santana and everyone is expecting for him to dominate us, so maybe we will do to him what we SHOULD have done to Livan. Hey, you never know touche!
  11. I'm so tired of not being able to watch the games on tv. the past 2 games have been blacked out up here in tally.... ugh :boo-woo ... heres the 3rd game in a row i cant watch! ahhhh We will get the game on Extra Innings. FINALLY we get to watch it on the new flat screen!!! :notworthy AH! are you sure?! um can you say wings, beer, flat screen and marlins tonight? =)
  12. Hopefully we will see him pitch tonight when the Marlins blow out the Mets. He will come in with a 10 run lead. Hats off to that!!! :notworthy
  13. Dont rip me apart for this...it may be ugly as hell, but it is just a crazy idea that just ran through my head. The padres have that washed out yellow away uni(which i dont like). what if we looked at a washed out blue....like i said just tossing out suggestions. I'd be much happier with this than orange! haha, the washed out blue may actually be nice!
  14. I'm so tired of not being able to watch the games on tv. the past 2 games have been blacked out up here in tally.... ugh :boo-woo ... heres the 3rd game in a row i cant watch! ahhhh
  15. wild blue, I don't think I've ever seen your SN before, but I love your sig. pic hun :lol aw! Thank you! :notworthy
  16. 1.Rinyel Pinto drives a white Infiniti Q57 with white rims. 2.Chewbacca is a regular this season at Dolphin Stadium. white rims? thats something i don't think I've ever seen before..... dang.
  17. That really is sick. 13 games is insane. with great momentum, there's a small chance it could be possible
  18. Oh has one? well tell Rab i said hey!!! lol j/k..nah i bet you got a good one too, you mind posting it here? and you guys are more then welcome of using this one that is hwy i posted it since its the one at DS Hehe. Here it is. this is so sick!!!! :thumbup
  19. My whole family is pretty die hard- especially my dad... (I owe it to him for getting me hooked back in 2002)... My mom and sister will jump on the bandwagon and pretend to know what they are talking about..but hey.. they try! My fiance is huge on them too.... He's the biggest fan I've met yet.
  20. :ban : Folks, my post is about the trade. Sheesh. Are you not plugging your blog in your signature? where've you been buddy?.......
  21. the other thread will be just fine

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.