Everything posted by wild blue
-
Just put an offer on a house...
I personally dont want the address and picture of where we may be living somewhere for everyone to know. You have a point. It's been taken care of. BTW, good luck with the house! yeah, thanks! i'm just proud of him :notworthy
-
Brett Carroll possibly to be sent down again
I'll be upset to see him get tossed on the back burner and lose that reserve outfield spot. Is his spring training batting average still around a .267? It's .412 with an OBP of .487. Holy crap!
-
Brett Carroll possibly to be sent down again
I'll be upset to see him get tossed on the back burner and lose that reserve outfield spot. Is his spring training batting average still around a .267?
-
Just put an offer on a house...
I'm so excited :notworthy
-
Just put an offer on a house...
I figured now's the time to buy, right? Just put an offer on a small house up here in Tally, but fully renovated: . I only have to put down $500 on the house and my monthly payments, including insurance and taxes, is $540 a month. Not to mention the $8,000 stimulus check I get for buying the house. Guys, if you're a first time buyer and you have the credit, jump on this market. Now is the time. um.......why would you put the house we may be living in on here? I swear you like to tell people everything about your life, and mine as well. :thumbdown ... I understand you are looking for advice and trying to help people out.. but at the same time.... I personally dont want the address and picture of where we may be living somewhere for everyone to know.
-
couple scouts talk about the Marlins
he's too big for the team size wise or ego/salary/stature wise? He was, at least the way I read it, making both points. I was actually wondering the same.. I think it was implying more metaphorically and refering to ego/salary/stature wise... but it was just the impression I grasped by the talk about his involvement in both 3B and SS, so I was confused by the responses... In my eyes, how can a player be "too big" size wise, unless you are Jon Rauch and pushing 6'11... haha. Never the less, I guess it depends on how you read it..
- couple scouts talk about the Marlins
-
Dan Uggla Goals
I'm just so glad to see that he's setting high goals for himself! I'm so excited for the season, and am confident Uggla will do fantastic! :cheers
-
Dontrelle put on DL with "anxiety disorder"
He'll make a great used car salesman. There's no reason to bring him back to the Marlins. We don't need the headaches. It's true we got the best years out of him- I won't argue that. I'm grateful to have had him around while we did. Sure, he only went downhill after we traded him but I don't feel its right to be cruel like this. I understand the points being made here about being grateful to have gotten out before things got bad, but at the same time, I feel for him. While many people have the same condition, they aren't guaranteed 29 mil to deal with it. I'm supportive of him and just pray he gets things together and finds peace with himself on the mound again.
-
Special feature in center field
Dammit, I want a REAL marlin that is trained to recognize only home team home runs to jump out of a real fish tank. haha!!!! If only that could happen, it'd be sick.
-
Suggest a name for the new stadium
Teal Bowl ...it would work....IF we got to keep our colors...
-
Suggest a name for the new stadium
For some reason, I like Herald Park... or Fish Field.. but then again, I'm corny.. :loser haha
-
My First Miami Marlins Concept
I'm fine with a little tiny bit of orange, but not as a major color, more as just a compliment. I think I remember the FO saying something along the lines of "nothing will be the same". I expect a complete change of pretty much everything. I like that- being that there has to be a change!I had fallen in love with the black,white,teal and silver. But, who knows what they will actually come up with!
-
Interesting news about Luis Castillo
Uhhh. I know he was a big part of the team, but if your brother dies I don't care if its game 7 you go see your f***ing family. I don't understand how its a choice to play baseball or go be with your brother/family, world series or not. Who are you to say? He had his team, who he worked hard with for an entire season, counting on him. They were like family to him as well. I'll echo the statement above- his brother would have wanted him to play. All he had proven was that he lives in the moment, for that day- his brother was gone,no bringing him back, and I'm sure with him at heart the whole time while winning the world series.
-
Interesting news about Luis Castillo
Thats crazy!!!
-
Hanley Hates Hair Policy
Is it me or did Dave Hyde just turn a bunch of crap into a story yep..... While understanding the importance of maintaining their "look" and having a certain piece of jewlery around their neck.. almost for good luck, I also understand Fredi Gonzalez's point of looking nice, but really... who gives a crap what they look like?.. especially when they are doing well! :notworthy
-
Post: Marlins face more obstacles before stadium groundbreaking
"Barring a significant obstacle, such as the inability to sell construction bonds, the Marlins hope to break ground on the project in July and open the ballpark in 2012, when the team would be renamed the Miami Marlins. Legal action also still looms: auto dealer Norman Braman, who lost his lawsuit against the financing for the ballpark and other Miami projects last year, has filed his notice of appeal. Another lawsuit filed by two Miami activists claiming the deal was negotiated in private in violation of the state's public record laws was filed earlier this year. The deal can be terminated by the team, city or county before July 1 or the completion of sale of the bonds, whichever is earlier, but that is only expected to happen for a major issue, such as if the county is unable to sell bonds." http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/custom/...0,2237904.story Hopefully, the market picking up will help sell the bonds!!!... :banghead
-
What would you like to see in the new stadium?
A banner for a 3rd world championship I second that!!! Above all, food, better seats, a beach and pool (although that will be pretty cool!), I think a 3rd world championship banner would be the greatest =). We have 3 years to get that banner!!!!! :notworthy
-
Miami Marlins!
I could care less if they were called the Miami Fags, BASEBALL WILL BE HERE FOR THE NEXT 35 YEARS!! Who gives a sh*t what there name is! Miami Marlins is the right thing to do... The City/County stepped up to the plate... The State did sh*t for us, screw them!! I completely agree- This is good for the Marlins.. now instead of attracting 400 fans they might double or triple that number with the new stadium, and we have the city to thank....not the state. Who really uses their full name anyways? To me... they are the Marlins. :thumbup
- Predicting Opening Day (2012)