Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My First Miami Marlins Concept

Featured Replies

Comments and criticism are welcome.

 

For the first concept I did something simple. I recreated the old Miami Marlins "M" and used that with the current marlin that is used for the BP hat. It needs some touching up, I know (this is done primarily in Microsoft Paint!). The colors are up for debate. I think the club's increased use of the orange means that it will be a team color once we switch. I chose the dark blue because I think the traditional Miami Marlins blue would make us look to much like the Mets (we might anyway). If you'd like I can try to create this same design with the current club colors.

No one way the team goes to orange and blue, I think the teal an black stays with more orange in it as you said...

 

Awesome work though espically if done in PAINT!

  • Author

I just don't see how a team could have four colors (black, teal, silver, orange). Unless they completely drop the teal or the silver, but if we dropped teal then we would look like the Orioles or Giants. Whatever. Here is the same conept but with only black, silver, and teal.

Please no orange!!! We don't want to be the Mets or the Dolphins. The colors are great the way they are, Teal, Black and Gray or White.

  • Author

Please no orange!!! We don't want to be the Mets or the Dolphins. The colors are great the way they are, Teal, Black and Gray or White.

 

I agree. I only did the orange because I think it's a reasonable chance that is what the team will do.

Please no orange!!! We don't want to be the Mets or the Dolphins. The colors are great the way they are, Teal, Black and Gray or White.

 

I agree. I only did the orange because I think it's a reasonable chance that is what the team will do.

 

i believe there will be a great chance that orange will be in our colors. just look at the their website (marlins.mlb.com) the banner is orange. i didnt know orange was one of our colors at the moment. as long as there is no orange seats and we dont copy the dolphins colors. i am fine with the change. could be worse they could have moved and had a different team name.

I'm fine with a little tiny bit of orange, but not as a major color, more as just a compliment.

 

I think I remember the FO saying something along the lines of "nothing will be the same". I expect a complete change of pretty much everything.

I'm fine with a little tiny bit of orange, but not as a major color, more as just a compliment.

 

I think I remember the FO saying something along the lines of "nothing will be the same". I expect a complete change of pretty much everything.

I'm fine with a little tiny bit of orange, but not as a major color, more as just a compliment.

 

I think I remember the FO saying something along the lines of "nothing will be the same". I expect a complete change of pretty much everything.

 

 

 

I like that- being that there has to be a change!I had fallen in love with the black,white,teal and silver. But, who knows what they will actually come up with!

They better not change the colors to Orange. We have the best colors in baseball, that NOBODY else has. I will be pissed if they did that.

Orange is UM, don't even think about it. As for the marlin, it needs a little more style. Man, what a luxury to be talking about the new logo.

When is the new logo coming out? Right before we move into our new home or a few years before?

 

They keep saying the same year the ballpark opens. They should do it before, though.

 

I don't want no orange, and the dead marlin needs to go...

I just don't see how a team could have four colors (black, teal, silver, orange). Unless they completely drop the teal or the silver, but if we dropped teal then we would look like the Orioles or Giants. Whatever. Here is the same conept but with only black, silver, and teal.

 

 

 

I like this. With the orange in the later post, it makes me think of the Giants. The only thing I'd want is for maybe the fish to look a bit more fierce.

Well, this would be a relaunch of the franchise. While I don't think the colors should be radically altered some other things can be:

 

- First I would put a sleeve patch that has the logo of the seal of the city of Miami. I would put it on the right sleeve, so we'd only see it when a left-handed batter is at the plate or when a runner is on first.

- As a compromise, a way could be found to promote Miami Beach on the Marlins uniform. Nothing too big. Just something to the tune of "Visit Miami Beach" that might mollify some the Miami Beach people who complain about the stadium. I would put them only on the road uniforms.

- Go back to the mostly teal colors from the early years of the franchise as an alternative uniform for special days, the change being replacing the "F" with the "M" on the caps.

- In the far future, they should have uniforms that can change colors depending on the movement of the players. That would be cool to see if we live long enough to see that happen. :cool

Well, this would be a relaunch of the franchise. While I don't think the colors should be radically altered some other things can be:

 

- First I would put a sleeve patch that has the logo of the seal of the city of Miami. I would put it on the right sleeve, so we'd only see it when a left-handed batter is at the plate or when a runner is on first.

- As a compromise, a way could be found to promote Miami Beach on the Marlins uniform. Nothing too big. Just something to the tune of "Visit Miami Beach" that might mollify some the Miami Beach people who complain about the stadium. I would put them only on the road uniforms.

- Go back to the mostly teal colors from the early years of the franchise as an alternative uniform for special days, the change being replacing the "F" with the "M" on the caps.

- In the far future, they should have uniforms that can change colors depending on the movement of the players. That would be cool to see if we live long enough to see that happen. :cool

1,2, and 4 are horrible.

Well, this would be a relaunch of the franchise. While I don't think the colors should be radically altered some other things can be:

 

- First I would put a sleeve patch that has the logo of the seal of the city of Miami. I would put it on the right sleeve, so we'd only see it when a left-handed batter is at the plate or when a runner is on first.

- As a compromise, a way could be found to promote Miami Beach on the Marlins uniform. Nothing too big. Just something to the tune of "Visit Miami Beach" that might mollify some the Miami Beach people who complain about the stadium. I would put them only on the road uniforms.

- Go back to the mostly teal colors from the early years of the franchise as an alternative uniform for special days, the change being replacing the "F" with the "M" on the caps.

- In the far future, they should have uniforms that can change colors depending on the movement of the players. That would be cool to see if we live long enough to see that happen. :cool

 

 

WTF!

I'm sure the colors will be black, gray, and orange. Loria has stated that the colors will involve black and gray. And everyone knows he likes orange. And it's very well noticed by all the promotions being in orange. Unless they just use orange because it's bright and catches attention easier.

 

I would maybe like something like black, gray, and lime green. It might look cool if the lime green is minimal. Although I love the uniforms now, and believe that it's the nicest the team has ever had, and are the nicest in the league.

I'm sure the colors will be black, gray, and orange. Loria has stated that the colors will involve black and gray. And everyone knows he likes orange. And it's very well noticed by all the promotions being in orange. Unless they just use orange because it's bright and catches attention easier.

 

I would maybe like something like black, gray, and lime green. It might look cool if the lime green is minimal. Although I love the uniforms now, and believe that it's the nicest the team has ever had, and are the nicest in the league.

 

 

 

 

agreed i dont think they should change the uni's , my fav is the top black with the white pants , although i wouldnt mind if they changed the all grey road uni's , but the black and white pin stripe uni's have to stay

^^

 

Bringing back the ALL teal huh? Im not feelin the orange but w/e, I could care less we got our stadium

That's not teal, it's light blue. That said, I just can't see us doing blue and orange with the Mets in the division.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.