Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The prices for the new Citi Field.

Featured Replies

  • Author

dang. I guess luxury stadiums are expensive! makes sense- but ahhhhh! :banghead

Yea, it keeps a lot of "normal" people out of the stadium.

 

Does anyone know how pricey our stadium is going to be?

I'm not sure, exactly, but if I had to guess, I'd say it will probably be a little more expensive than Dolphin Stadium, but not nearly as much as Citi Field/New Yankee Stadium.

I find it funny how the majority of the Florida Marlins tickets are under the "value" section along with the Nationals.

This is my biggest fear about the new stadium is being priced out of the stadium . I suppose how you look at it our attendance issues should help with ticket pricing while I expect an uptick on demand for Marlins season tickets I dont anticipate the season ticket base growing over the next few years to the point where the Marlins will be able to charge the insanse amounts the Yankess and Mets charge for tickets .

Doesn't the agreement say that the cheapest tickets are going to be $15?

 

I think so, so that would make it 3 bucks more expensive than our cheapest ticket now... not bad

I find it funny how the majority of the Florida Marlins tickets are under the "value" section along with the Nationals.

 

The marlins arent exactly a "big draw" for most teams.

Does anyone else find it absolutely ridiculous that they have different pricing for different games?

Does anyone else find it absolutely ridiculous that they have different pricing for different games?

 

You do understand that the marlins do almost the same thing? Games on saturdays are more expensive than games on tuesdays. Games vs the yankees have an inflated price and are much more expensive than a series against the nationals.

 

I'm not saying I agree with the move, but a lot of teams are starting to do this.

I don't see a problem with it. Supply and demand, the foundation of our economy.

Whats funny is that the Mets won't sell June Tickets until Mid May.

 

They are selling them 2 month blocks at a time.

 

The only tickets sold past May are season tickets, lol.

I lucked out and got decent seats for the game on the 27th for 20 bucks cuz my friend's co-worker bought a season pack for the mets and didn't consider it a relevant game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.