Everything posted by Fishes on the Pond
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
When are we getting rid of Lamb??
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Cantu drove in a run? He might be back guys. Edwin called him out
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
What seems impossible to me is we have JJ, HanRam, Cogs, Sanchez AND Stanton and still can't seem to put a decent game together.
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
:confused Well....at least we got one out
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
:banghead CRAP
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Meanwhile, a perfect game... http://sports.yahoo....http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore;_ylt=AqWSTHUonvAnaB4fHafRLCE5nYcB?gid=300710122 Who the hell is Travis Wood? I wondered the same thing. In fact when I saw T. Wood was the pitcher I wondered if we traded Tim instead of sending him down, lol
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Please, Bring up Sean West. How is he doing?
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
:whistle Like the double play
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Working the count
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
:woohoo A GAME!!
-
July 10th, 2010 ~ 8:10pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Let's Go FISH! :wave Let's Go FISH!! :wave Let's Go FISH!!! :wave
-
Hanley holds himself accountable
He hasnt been terrible but he hasnt been Hanley either. Plenty of room for improvement. That being said Cantu hasnt been Cantu, Nolasco hasnt been Nolasco, Volstad's been Volstad, etc. It's been a disappointing year in that regard. We know what their capabilities of each one are and we're just watching a shadow of the former selves. It's frustrating. And I don't think firing the manager did anything positive. But I must say I don't miss Fredi's look like a deer blindsided by headlights.
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Did Haren nearly hit a f***ing grand slam? YEPPER. Any chance getting him? LOL If we could, it will fill 2 holes. Decent pitcher AND above average batter.
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Thankful for Stanton
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Of course, an error
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Hopefully it is a walk and not a mistake:confused
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
WHOA their pitcher sure has an average!! Can he play 3rd base too? I want him for the average. We could put him in the bullpen maybe and have him PH like we did Dtrain.
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
WHOA their pitcher sure has an average!!
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
:banana :woohoo :wee
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Stanton is a beast! Has anyone else noticed Paulino struggling for hits. Paulino is burned out from overuse. It may have been better to put Hayes in occasionally. Hopefully 4 days will be enough rest next week.
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Considering where Ross was in position, it was a great catch and throw. Figured the throw wouldn't be close, but right in line to 2B.
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Do you know anyone who went to AAA? I sure thought about it, but I figured it would be a REAL zoo and I didn't want to get in the middle of them, lol
-
July 9th, 2010 ~ 9:40 pm ~ Marlins @ Diamondbacks
Let's Go Fish! :ole Let's Go Fish!! :ole Let's Go Fish!!! :ole
-
Tim Wood optioned down
I think Edwin should be DFA'd... ...yeah I said it. Where do you see are his weaknesses? Is he better than Fredi? The only difference I've seen is more of a willingness to send players/pitchers down to work on their problems. Wth Fredi it seemed lke let's let the player/pitcher work it out in the major leagues. But is this Edwin's philosophy showing or the FO/Loria changing? Neither manager can do anything about the bullpen. It's just BAD. We have to sweat it through each night. There are a few good pieces, but not enough to get us through most games The managers have zero to do with sending guys down. So you feel it was the FO who kept Pinto around so long? I thought that was attributed to Fredi.