Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NOTtheILMarlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NOTtheILMarlins

  1. GIANCARLO!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE CALLED IT!
  2. Does anyone think were gona get out of this?
  3. The question now becomes why can't Cishek close?
  4. Let this be a lesson to the Marlins FO. I never really understood the signing.
  5. f*** this... always this isn't fun anymore why is he closing games shut him the f*** down.
  6. Bell is so awful and Giancarlo can't field.
  7. Glad we won, glad Hanley and Stanton contributed. Not happy about scoring only 2 runs and I still don't think Bell looks good pitching to save the game, give it a few more save ops before he blows another one, no swings and misses and no strikeouts.
  8. I would like to see Ozzie get more fired up and maybe get thrown out of more games, I mean that is partly why we got him right, to show passion? On the Marlins, you have to stick with the team through thick and thin. I am as much disappointed as most of the rest of this board but take away a few collapses by Bell and this team is a .500 team through April and still near the front of the pack. If we start to hit the ball for average we will achieve greater heights of .500 and probably a wild card shot with the Nats, I can really see that happening this year with the terrible central the way it is.
  9. I have never been this excited to see a call up/demotion thread. It was time for CC to leave, way overdue. Dunn hasn't performed this year don't know why but hopefully he regains what he had last year in AAA, nice to see Jennings get a chance to help the pen, I'm optimistic. I gave almost everyone a +1 or green arrow or "like".
  10. JJ didn't pitch particularly well, the bullpen was bad and Hanley is regressing again.
  11. Cleaning my cats ears is more fun than this game. lol, now I would pay to see that.
  12. Closed door meeting after the game, Ozzie? He said he only wanted one of those this year on the first episode of the franchise.
  13. The bullpen is bad this year. At this point I'm only still interested because of the no-hit bid.
  14. JJ breaks the quality start streak by the Marlins, wish I could put my finger on what his issues has been, I guess like Tommy said being able to put batters away.
  15. This ballpark sucks move the fences in already it's not even satisfying when they hit them out because the ball barely goes out. It's been long enough, and I doubt the fans at the game like it either. Don't need years to prove it needs to be moved in, it's obnoxious. Citi Field. Nuff said. Petco Park hasn't ever changed, either. What about it? Citi Field went 3 seasons until they moved the walls in, and Petco has been there since 2004 and hasn't changed their dimensions once. Trust me we won't need 3 years to decide whether the walls need to be moved in.
  16. This ballpark sucks move the fences in already it's not even satisfying when they hit them out because the ball barely goes out. Need at least 2-3 seasons to see if we truly need to move the fences in. Let's give it some time, there's been, what, 10 games there now? It's been long enough, and I doubt the fans at the game like it either. Don't need years to prove it needs to be moved in, it's obnoxious. Citi Field. Nuff said. Petco Park hasn't ever changed, either. What about it?
  17. This ballpark sucks move the fences in already it's not even satisfying when they hit them out because the ball barely goes out. Need at least 2-3 seasons to see if we truly need to move the fences in. Let's give it some time, there's been, what, 10 games there now? It's been long enough, and I doubt the fans at the game like it either. Don't need years to prove it needs to be moved in, it's obnoxious.
  18. This ballpark sucks move the fences in already it's not even satisfying when they hit them out because the ball barely goes out. No-hitter gona happen chalk it up.
  19. Bats need to wake up, I say this every game sadly.
  20. Kemp walk-off!!! NATS LOSE!!!! The Nats announcers are stunned...lol I enjoyed listening to the collapse.
  21. T-Plush version 2, guy is a complete swag tool. Except he's good. Actually Morgan is a decent player..... but...... that's not what I was getting at I was getting at the fact that Morgan is a tool, I'm aware that Harper is good.
  22. T-Plush version 2, guy is a complete swag tool.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.