Everything posted by Alejandro Sosa
-
willis #1 twin brother!
dont worry willis i got u back homie. u mess with willis u mess with sosa. *puts masterchief on list* "i told u not to f*** me tony, u fu**king little monkey"
-
Most Underrated Movies
Porky's.....i think it is one of the best comedies I've ever seen....yet no one ever thinks of it as a top comedy. I liked Porky's a helluva lot better than Animal House (mark that one in the OVERRATED department). Of course, my favorite movie of all time: American History X. Most people have not seen it. It can be tough for some people to watch, but it is ONE HELL OF A MOVIE. Amer his X is mediocre yo
- Most Underrated Movies
-
willis #1 twin brother!
HAHA Miguel looks funny in that pic. i thought it was a 5 year old girl yeh me too shorty
-
willis #1 twin brother!
HAHA Miguel looks funny in that pic. is he cute now?
-
What is Shamrock listening to?
where do you get this music from? your grand daddys time capsule or something?
-
Got to give some credit to Jason Schmidt too...
get out of here both of you i kno u aint talkin to me homeboy... but a good 3b gets that out.
-
What is Shamrock listening to?
im listening to buena vista social club. good ish
-
Got to give some credit to Jason Schmidt too...
and the one hit (was in the 5th btw) was a weak infield hit i saw it and yea he coulda done better yo
-
Tonight (edit) could be big for Rick Helling
I think I like the idea of a Rick Helling more than the actual Rick Helling. I don't recall him pitching very well when he came over last season... I don't disagree. HUH? he was lights out for us
-
Trade idea!
what the hell? powell? teh most suckiest pitcher in 2003? and one of the most expensive setup guys? f*** no
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
one mic is not a storytellin song. think guys...
-
MASE IS BACK!
man i used to love maSe back in the days He was okay. His rapping was more like talking. But I did like a few songs from him. My favorite is 24 Hours to Live. I heard his new single but not the whole track. "pull out my dick and take a piss on the flo" haha yuh that song raw
-
menace II society
I didn't like it. I saw it in High School because every white dude I went to school with called it "Da' greatest hood movie of all time!" I wasn't impressed. I'm a much bigger fan of "Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood." thats cuz u dont live in the hood or prob ever seen one homie. u cant relate to it. sorry but i just call it like it is homie.
-
menace II society
Menace ll Society is a good hood movie, but I like Juice better. menace II society is like the passion of hood movies. shows how it is and hold nothin back.
-
menace II society
menace II society i dunno if anybody seen it but that movie just a eye opener. also in the hood and colors are good movies like that. menace II society is the realest though. sad that in the usa ghettos are like that. *plays changes by 2pac*
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
SLICK RICK ... SLICK RICK ... SLICK RICK best storytelling rapper of all time, hands down plus hes a cool cat :thumbup slick ricks songs are ight. my fav is bedtime story. also easy e's nobody move is raw as fudge , but the beats on slick ricks songs arent like biggies in i got a story to tell.
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
How bout "Da Art of Storytellin'" by OutKast.... :thumbup good song but lyrics arent in storytellin form like biggies and nas. its ight.
-
JP growing a stache?
:lol :lol :lol what a cutie... :lol He looks better without it though. what was going thru his head when he grew that THING out?
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
Oh no I've heard Undying Love but not the Biggy one guess I should have first but I was gonna go Nas anyway. I'll download I got a story to tell. I love nas, especially ny state of mind i think was one of his best works. he got some raw lyrics in undying love. but i still biggie just flat out raw flows in i got a story to tell. no chorus, one of the best beats ever made, and some of the best lyrics.
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
I went with Nas since he's my favorite rapper and he's got a lot of good storytellin songs. These 2 songs are the elite of storytellin songs. there are college classes spending weeks analyzing these 2 songs. dont vote if ur not educated in the songs. hear the songs first. props to nas but biggie didnt even need a chorus in i got a story to tell. i think nas is more realistic and opposite situation from biggies song but biggies got the better beat and lyrics.
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
I l ike I got a story to tell. dope beat over raw lyrics. just a song u can listen to all day and never get bored. biggie at his finest.
-
Best storytellin song of all time...
Both the best of the best in the category. Which u think? Download if u havent heard it. classics.
-
Herald: Cabs, Willis, Beckett agree
Do you think he's grossly overpaid relative to his peers? Do you think that Beckett would only make $1.5 million on the FA market? hello?! beckett should have been making 350,000 like willis and cabs cause it was his second year of service time!! even now hes still overpaid with the 1.5 with that service time.. LOL even pujols made 600,000 last year LOL and gagne made 500,000 last year! com'on are ya saying that beckett should have been paid 1.75 million and pujols and gagne 1 million less? because all 3 have about the same service time and beckett has the worst stats guy.
-
spring training travel question
The station in Jupiter is 7 miles away from the ballpark, so that is your only problem. I guess taxi would solve it. Theres no bus service around there? is the $19 round trip?