Best storytellin song of all time...

Alejandro Sosa

I went with Nas since he's my favorite rapper and he's got a lot of good storytellin songs.

These 2 songs are the elite of storytellin songs. there are college classes spending weeks analyzing these 2 songs. dont vote if ur not educated in the songs. hear the songs first. props to nas but biggie didnt even need a chorus in i got a story to tell.

i think nas is more realistic and opposite situation from biggies song but biggies got the better beat and lyrics.

Oh no I've heard Undying Love but not the Biggy one guess I should have first but I was gonna go Nas anyway. I'll download I got a story to tell.

I love nas, especially ny state of mind i think was one of his best works. he got some raw lyrics in undying love. but i still biggie just flat out raw flows in i got a story to tell. no chorus, one of the best beats ever made, and some of the best lyrics.

SLICK RICK ... SLICK RICK ... SLICK RICK

best storytelling rapper of all time, hands down

plus hes a cool cat :thumbup

slick ricks songs are ight. my fav is bedtime story. also easy e's nobody move is raw as fudge , but the beats on slick ricks songs arent like biggies in i got a story to tell.

Guest marlins02

i need to dl the 2 songs that were posted

my favorite storytelling songs that i can think of:

i used to love h.e.r , common

brenda's got a baby, tupac

reminding me of self, common

bedtime story, slick rick

Guest Fritz

I can't think of the song right now, but it's the one where Nas tells the entire story in reverse chronological order. It's on Stillmatic. Then again, Nas just flat out rules.

• 2 weeks later...