Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. Evening, queeners
  2. Also fuck Tazawa and fuck Tyler Moore
  3. OK since we lost I'm forfeiting my privilege to start every game thread, even though we did see two Monster Dongs tonight.
  4. Freddie Freeman has a nice ass, I'm told. By females I know.
  5. Braves everything is ass. We'll be fine.
  6. That confused me too. I always thought they played the 10th inning, then the 11th, etc. first.
  7. I'm rooting for extras so I can actually watch some of the game. I get off in 30 minutes.
  8. Huh. Did NOT know Boni was gay.
  9. It worked OK against the Mets and once against the Nationals, both are likely contenders.
  10. Not me. I don't wear underwear.
  11. Your ass must be tired too, then.
  12. Thanks, I'm listening to the game on the radio. Didn't know anyone caught the home run.
  13. Has Stanton ever had a 3 homer game?
  14. And you bet your ass they will all be cat themed.
  15. OK I'm making every game thread for the rest of the season, cool?
  16. Actually Carl Barger is like dead
  17. I kind of get why he still uses a flip phone. The dude's 76, what the hell would he do with a smart phone?
  18. You're just mad because your dumb Panthers aren't worth a damn.
  19. I have to poop too, but I'm afraid the Braves will hit another HR if I do. STOP YOUR POOPING RIGHT NOW.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.