Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. He's an 83 OVR with D potential in The Show so they need to trade him soon before he regresses hard
  2. Yes I do. As I have every year for the last decade.
  3. This article is arousing my curiosity or interest; holding or catching my attention. "an interesting article" I would argue it's also absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, riveting, gripping, compelling, compulsive, captivating, engaging, enthralling; More
  4. 3 GIDPs already too lol
  5. Good. He sucks. Rucinski also sucks. Yay tanking!
  6. Brinson just struck out
  7. Cloyd has a 10.80 ERA, this will certainly end well.
  8. Can't say I blame you.
  9. My first game thread in like 4 years so yeah we're gonna lose Lineups Marlins who cares Dbags a bunch of snakes probably idk
  10. I've bought every spring training hat since 2013 but the pro light was a hard pass for me. The logo looks tacky and cheap and the crown material just felt...off.
  11. mrchainsaw replied to Erick's topic in Miami Marlins
    MVP
  12. mrchainsaw replied to Erick's topic in Miami Marlins
    FIVE!
  13. Lol Jarlin Garcia sucks
  14. mrchainsaw replied to Erick's topic in Miami Marlins
    Holy crap, how am I just now seeing how bad Kole Calhoun has been. His OPS+ is 5. FIVE!
  15. Nah, you're drunk. The only realistic/acceptable result of this rebuild is winning the 2019-2027 World Series and Lewis Brinson winning 14 straight batting titles. Dummy.
  16. Nope nope nope only Loria would ever put profit before on-field product right? Nope nope nope fake article fake news
  17. mrchainsaw replied to Erick's topic in Miami Marlins
    Heh. Dude's name was Boner.
  18. For the second time! Wtf is going on
  19. Hey I am also drunk rn
  20. Also, one of the three Marlins jerseys I own has Hanley's name on the back. I would be all for bringing him back.
  21. Charge your phone @jeffbakercircus
  22. Wittgren should be closing imo
  23. Rojas didn't exactly help him out with that dreadful throwing error but yeah, it was pretty ugly either way

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.