Everything posted by mrchainsaw
-
Miami Marlins, the aspirin team.
I don't speak Spanish, how would I say #FuckJeter en español?
-
Los Marlins visitan a Los Rojos (9 de abril de 2019)
He got 5 hits in 2 AB? Call that sorcerer up IMMEDIATELY
-
Los Marlins visitan a Los Rojos (9 de abril de 2019)
Are you saying I should become a Marlins player so I can learn Spanish?
-
Los Marlins visitan a Los Rojos (9 de abril de 2019)
Dammit, it was Chen that gave up quatro. Oh well, close enough
-
Los Marlins visitan a Los Rojos (9 de abril de 2019)
I don't speak Spanish ?
-
Los Marlins visitan a Los Rojos (9 de abril de 2019)
How many home runs does Ureña allow tonight?
-
Move The Rays To Miami Thread
I always thought it was T.O., but seeing the uncropped pic after all these years I feel like an idiot (still don't know who it is though)
-
4/7 Post Game
That was such a winnable game but then Chad Wallach exists so nah
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
How he has a roster spot over Holaday is beyond my comprehension and paygrade
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
I think she finally stopped shouting, someone must have finally bought some ICE COLD LEMONADE
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
Wow why did that post like 9 times
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
ICE COLD LEMONADE
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
ICE COLD LEMONADE
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
ICE COLD LEMONADE
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
ICE COLD LEMONADE
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
Here we gooooo
-
Sunday April 7 Marlins @ Braves 1:20 PM
Beautiful inning from Kinley. Let's score a run or two now yeah?
-
Straily signs with Orioles
Pretty much automatically becomes their ace, good for him.
-
Marlins Park Renovation Updates
Only if you're a fake fan
-
Unveiling of new logos and uniforms
This guy plays for the Marlins?
-
Introducing myself
We now have a sentient finger posting on the board, has science gone too far?
-
Introducing myself
The Marlins got Alfonseca from the Expos in late '93 so it's possible his finger became a fan then
-
Introducing myself
Are you really a finger?
-
Marlins Park Renovation Updates
They are literally selling 6 ounce beers for $5?
-
3/28 vs. Rockies - 4:10 p.m. Opening Day