Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. 2009 Bonifacio HR or 2013 Fernandez start are the first that come to mind for me.
  2. Lol Ureña is so bad.
  3. It'll be like 2013 all over again. I remember loling so hard at Tommy Hutton's enthusiasm when Hech hit the first home run in like the 5th game of the season.
  4. I'm going on Tuesday, not Opening Day. It's against the Red Sox.
  5. I'm flying in from Atlanta because I make poor life choices, and I'd love to buy one of you doofuses a beer.
  6. You are, quite literally, the worst.
  7. So Lee is the 4th OF? If he made the team wouldn't it make more sense for him to get everyday AB's?
  8. So does Dietrich start the year on the bench?
  9. Sure, why not. Although literally the only memory I have of him is the error he had in Halladay's perfect game. A.K.A. the only run that scored in the game.
  10. Jarlin the Marlin...err Baby Cake
  11. Met up with him at a bar after a Marlins game in Atlanta a couple years back. Nicest guy in person, believe it or not.
  12. Having a "backup" team is silly. I'll probably watch a lot of Yankees games for obvious reasons, but they won't be "my" team. I'll also watch Braves games because I get them on TV. But I'll still watch the Marlins day in and day out.
  13. I'll be at all three games, so yes, a sweep would be quite nice.
  14. With this FO it's always to save money. Always.
  15. It sucks, but it probably needs to happen sadly.
  16. Yelich, Stanton, Realmuto. Everyone else should be tradeable.
  17. It should be sold for $1.3 billion
  18. I don't see the other owners shooting the deal down, don't pretty much all of them hate Loria?
  19. We could always tie. Happened once last year.
  20. I don't even knew who Luis Robert is
  21. Also wtf does uuuufff or w/e mean did anyone ever actually explain that
  22. Hech was the "headliner" (lol) of the '12 fire sale. He was a bust, and the team has kept him around this long only because they're too proud to admit they failed, or that the trade was nothing more than a salary dump. Or at least so my slightly buzzed self thinks.
  23. Great minds think alike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.