Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HR sculpture not used after HR today

Featured Replies

They usually don't use for it spring training games, I can remember being there for the disappointment when Gaby Sanchez homered against the Yankees and nothing happened in 2012

 

 

I am so torn:  I am very excited about Opening Day and baseball being back, but now I have to make plans to mute my TV when they play that stupid song (I use the term loosely)  and change my channel when (hopefully we homer) that stupid sculpture is going round and round. 

 

 

I think I am more disturbed that the players actually seem to like it, based on the video I just saw on the Marlins official site. 

 

 

I think I am more disturbed that the players actually seem to like it, based on the video I just saw on the Marlins official site. 

 

2 things, if they hated it or otherwise reacted negatively they wouldn't have put up the video and secondly the players don't care, it's a meaningless thing to them because they're focused on the field. They hear it once smile have some fun move their heads and pretend to like it then go on and continue preparing for the season. I wouldn't worry about that clip. 

 

 

The good thing is, the Marlins won't hit that many home runs this year so we won't have to watch it all that often anyway. 

 

It'll be like 2013 all over again. I remember loling so hard at Tommy Hutton's enthusiasm when Hech hit the first home run in like the 5th game of the season.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.