Should the HR sculpture stay or go?

Admin

Should the HR sculpture stay or go?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should the HR sculpture stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

I don't love it but I'd keep it. Not everything about the new ownership needs to be trash everything and go back to everything the way it was pre Loria. Changes should be made progressively and wisely, moving forward for the better of the franchise, not just making changes for the sake of making changes because in general that's usually not the best method.

I think its better than having a big empty space in center field. If they have a plan to replace it with something more aesthetically pleasing then change it, otherwise keep it as it is. And I feel the green walls are way more of an issue than the sculpture

I don't love it but I'd keep it. Not everything about the new ownership needs to be trash everything and go back to everything the way it was pre Loria. Changes should be made progressively and wisely, moving forward for the better of the franchise, not just making changes for the sake of making changes because in general that's usually not the best method.

I agree, but that sculpture is horrendous.  It should go.  It should be part of the sale agreement.  The lime green walls are horrendous as well.  I'm cool with the Uniforms.

[uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] can you ban this nuisance he is greifing me

A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and angers other players within the game, often using aspects of the game in unintended ways.

This is a blog, not a video game.