Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. Uh oh, that one might've hurt Urena, we might need to put Straily in there
  2. Urena has already dirtied up his brand new hat ?
  3. No, it was a baseball game. This is a sign.
  4. Last Opening Day win was against the Rockies, ironically
  5. If memory serves: Braves beat us Opening Day 2015 (the infamous rain delay game, also the Braves swept that series) 2016 lost to the Tigers (Chen was our OD starter lolol) 2017 lost in D.C. (humble brag, I was at that game) 2018 lost to Cubs So yeah looks like Geff is right
  6. It was supposed to be brown according to the renders I thought.
  7. Tomorrow's game isn't showing as an option for me on the app, at least not yet. But Friday's is. I live in the Daytona area for what that's worth. Looks like illegal stream it'll be for me, which is a bummer because I wanted to watch the game at a bar after I'm off work. But oh well.
  8. I'm actually kind of surprised they put the giant M logo in center field, I thought for sure that was just a placeholder used in the renders. And it really does look awesome.
  9. You'd have to have a superhuman bladder to be peeing 24/7 so I doubt it
  10. Reynolds also says multiple times that Jeter keeps "taking shots" no wonder this team doesn't win when their CEO is drunk all the time #FuckJeter
  11. Weird, I didn't even know he was on the Marlins.
  12. Could the Marlins not claim him?
  13. Luis Castillo died for this BS
  14. That is an English major take.
  15. Chen is bad.
  16. Holy crap why was attendance so bad in 2002?
  17. Am I a bad baseball fan for not realizing until now that this wasn't a ST game?
  18. Clearly fake...I mean look at all those people! #FuckJeter
  19. Our poor players are going to be so tired after playing 2 games at the same time, at least they are using 2 different pitchers
  20. This back handed comment made me lol
  21. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/02/reds-sign-derek-dietrich.html To a minors deal
  22. Surprised there's no Realmuto bobblehead night scheduled.
  23. What's your vector, Victor Victor?
  24. [No message]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.