Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. Is that the brightline thing?
  2. Happy Opening Day! I hate this team and I'm currently wearing my 2012-18 hat at work. Also I don't have a way to watch the game later, so yay. Baseball.
  3. Bye bye, Berti.
  4. Garver sucks. Just 80 hits and 50 RBI last year. What a scrub. Whew, dodged a bullet there.
  5. You guys are being too impatient. Remember, in 2010 they waited until March 30 to trade for Nate Robertson to make that epic World Series push. Plenty of time left!
  6. They could save money bringing him in as GM *and* letting him take over for Skip as manager. Has that ever been done before?
  7. God I love this franchise.
  8. Yep, pretty sure that will be the sentiment from stupid fans until we literally win another world series
  9. I signed up last month and got 3 free weeks and the first month for like $52 after taxes. You done goofed bud
  10. Thanks Michael. Happy to be back. Did I do the banana thing right?
  11. Seems this thread has slowed down a bit in the last few minutes. Buncha posers -a guy that forgets this board exists for months at a time
  12. Jazz inches away from a 2-run homer, been that kind of night boys and girls
  13. Bell tried so hard there to keep the GIDP train going
  14. Not going anywhere, the game is clearly over but I plan on watching every last pitch.
  15. Yep and now the millions of casuals who didn’t watch a single game all year will dunk on the marlins for being, well, “the marlins lololol”
  16. That GIDP was the most predictable thing ever
  17. Anybody need a beer and/or several whiskies? I’m buying
  18. Literally turned the game on just as Berti was being gunned down at 3rd, what the hell man
  19. No, but my aforementioned stomach problems did.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.