December 21, 20232 yr Since we KNOW this will most definitely be coming to Miami en masse with this new leadership group. How many openers will the Marlins implement during the 2024 season. Please state your reasons and vote in the poll!
December 21, 20232 yr I firmly believe there will be only one opening day game for the Marlins in 2024
December 21, 20232 yr 1 hour ago, hovertical said: I firmly believe there will be only one opening day game for the Marlins in 2024 Thank you. Now we can close this thread.
December 22, 20232 yr With Eury on innings limit, Meyer coming from a TJ surgery......I won't be surprised if instead of openers they go a stretch with a 6-man rotation.
December 22, 20232 yr 23 minutes ago, JCDS2410 said: With Eury on innings limit, Meyer coming from a TJ surgery......I won't be surprised if instead of openers they go a stretch with a 6-man rotation. I'm not against it. If we have the starters available, anyways.
December 22, 20232 yr do you mean how many games will the Marlins play with an opener scheduled, or do you mean how many different pitchers will be used as openers?
December 22, 20232 yr 3 hours ago, SongInTheAir said: do you mean how many games will the Marlins play with an opener scheduled, or do you mean how many different pitchers will be used as openers? Important distinction.
December 22, 20232 yr 5 hours ago, SongInTheAir said: do you mean how many games will the Marlins play with an opener scheduled, or do you mean how many different pitchers will be used as openers? The poll options say games. Please pay attention.
December 22, 20232 yr Just now, pollythewog said: With daddy dix I expect 1/3 of games to have then. I hate openers I need a jersey with Daddy Dix on the back of it
December 22, 20232 yr 19 minutes ago, Admin said: I need a jersey with Daddy Dix on the back of it There are probably some Shohei Dodger jerseys that would meat that need for you
December 22, 20232 yr Author 8 hours ago, SongInTheAir said: do you mean how many games will the Marlins play with an opener scheduled, or do you mean how many different pitchers will be used as openers? The intent was the first.
December 22, 20232 yr 4 hours ago, pollythewog said: With daddy dix I expect 1/3 of games to have then. I hate openers 💯 With you
December 22, 20232 yr This post was recognized by Admin! mrchainsaw was awarded the badge 'Perv' Just now, Admin said: Nice
December 22, 20232 yr This post was recognized by Admin! mrchainsaw was awarded the badge 'Great Content' Just now, mrchainsaw said: Nice Just now, mrchainsaw said: Nice Nice Edited December 22, 20232 yr by mrchainsaw
December 23, 20232 yr This post was recognized by Admin! EricOwens! was awarded the badge 'Great Content' Weird thread for a Cardinals fan to post in a Marlins forum in December
December 23, 20232 yr 18 hours ago, SilverBullet said: The poll options say games. Please pay attention. what
December 30, 20232 yr 35 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Admin how do I make a poll That down arrow next to where it says content. Click it and then choose poll.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.