Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. "You sound familiar ... do I know you?"
  2. I am so glad I went to the Panthers-Lightning preseason game instead of watching this. I had a feeling in my gut that we would have no chance against Wheeler, although that could have just been the precursor to the diarrhea I suffered later last night. Sounds like Jazz did something stupid, but also something pretty cool in the field. I'll be watching tonight with zero expectations but will be pleasantly surprised if we force game 3. Go Fish.
  3. I would be doing the same thing! It seems like it would be pretty convenient actually, but I'm hoping someone on here with experience could tell me whether the service is actually crap before I go and book my trip.
  4. If we nip the Phils I am absolutely making a trip down next week for a game. Do any of y'all have experience with the Brightline on gameday? How is it?
  5. Did this team actually get better yesterday? I'm too stupid in my advanced age to figure that kind of stuff out anymore. Doesn't this Weathers dude kind of suck, and he was pitching at AAA? I don't get giving up Cooper for that.
  6. Forget Carlos Santana, give me Carlos Lee or bust
  7. Hope it works out better than the last Robertson we traded for.
  8. Glad the call was overturned. Yay injuries!
  9. Safe as hell. Dude was blocking the plate anyway
  10. At least it wasn't a GIDP?
  11. If I didn't have coffee I'd probably be asleep trying to watch this lineup hit baseballs
  12. The 2013 team minus Stanton would be up there
  13. Nice GIDP, who the **** needs runs
  14. I really haven't followed the team like I used to for a good while but I'm trying to get back into them. I realize Jazz has been out but other than that, what the heck happened?
  15. Just popping in after a pretty long hiatus to say, damn this offense is hot garbage. I'm guessing this has been acknowledged at some point already?
  16. "Sandy Alcantara supporter section" So he is a soccer team now?
  17. At least he didn't have a heart attack at thirty
  18. I had to check but this is indeed "Eulogio" de la Cruz. Pointless story but: when I first started to get into baseball he was our number 1 SP on MLB the Show 08. I had never heard of him and never got to see him pitch because back then Marlins games weren't available in my TV market and there was no streaming. R.I.P.
  19. Tampa Dunedin* Bay, dangit. Sorry guys I blew it.
  20. Toronto Blue Raptor Jays of Tampa Florida Bay
  21. Call to the pen and fansided as a whole are such jokes. I used to write for those dweebs and it was an awful experience. I’m sad any of you gave them any clicks.
  22. Say what you will about Joe but the few times I met him he was a really nice guy and even met up with me and a friend for a beer after a road game in Atlanta. All the best to him in retirement.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.