July 11, 20224 yr More info here: https://www.mlb.com/marlins/tickets/specials/offers/sandys-beach?partnerId=zh-20220711-647473-MIA-1-A&qid&utm_id=zh-20220711-647473-MIA-1-A&bt_ee=x2e3xil8R4XRws9nghTZF%2FFVJRS8Lr7GlSqFi9OvpYA%2FBtpv9%2BCyqJ9vlVjpx1RA&bt_ts=1657555192193
July 11, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, SonOfJack said: I feel like @hovertical put this in motion only so i can keep tabs on where you're at
July 12, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: So whoever sits there is one of Sandy's beaches? Only if you fancy yourself a real playa.
July 13, 20224 yr 2 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I like how the announcement doesn’t even mention where this section could be It’s section 22.
July 13, 20224 yr 2 minutes ago, Erick said: It’s section 22. I won’t be attending anytime soon anyway lol
July 13, 20224 yr 7 hours ago, Piazza31 said: Bold move making the shirts the same color as the seats. I thought they were making the seats a yellowish sand color?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.