Neil Walker (S) 1B

Starlin Castro ® 2B

Monte Harrison ® CF

Miguel Rojas ® SS

Rosell Herrera (S) DH

Rodrigo Vigil ® C

Magneuris Sierra (L) RF

Nick Neidert P

Eh... if any team should be giving opportunities to unproven players it's us. Can't blame them for giving him a chance. 

This early in spring. I don't trust anything. Brinson isn't going to be MVP. O'brien isn't going to hit 100. I think We are going to have to wait another week to say anything. But at the end of the day we don't have the statcast data, we don't know how this team is evaluating the players.

I've always liked and wanted Cargo here. The outfield should be Brinson Granderson and Cargo. With that outfield we're contributing to free agency and not looking like we're tanking (which also makes the union happy) and we're bringing in free agents who can be trade bait later, and we're giving more time for our other outfielders who aren't ready to start in the majors yet. It's a win all around. 

I've always liked and wanted Cargo here. The outfield should be Brinson Granderson and Cargo. With that outfield we're contributing to free agency and not looking like we're tanking (which also makes the union happy) and we're bringing in free agents who can be trade bait later, and we're giving more time for our other outfielders who aren't ready to start in the majors yet. It's a win all around. 

I agree entirely with this.