Kyle Barraclough

Erick

The other day I realized this is his 4th season with us. That's pretty crazy. Seems like we just got him yesterday. 

I remember when we got him, the majority of us were upset because we had missed our chance to sell high on Cishek.

We probably didn’t sell high on Cishek, but it’s been a good trade at least.

I love bearclaw, but Hader is on a completely different level

The stats are there. Not saying bearclaw is better but he definitely competes with hader. Now hader is 24 in only his second year which is crazy but really bear is doing just as good. 

The stats are there. Not saying bearclaw is better but he definitely competes with hader. Now hader is 24 in only his second year which is crazy but really bear is doing just as good. 

Hader has 75 strikeouts in 38 innings. 

Hader has 75 strikeouts in 38 innings. 

Bearclaw has a lower era and less hits allowed. Like I said I’m not saying bear is better. I’m just said he competes with him. Yes Haders strikeouts are crazy but doesn’t just instantly mean he’s better than bear. 

Bearclaw has a lower era and less hits allowed. Like I said I’m not saying bear is better. I’m just said he competes with him. Yes Haders strikeouts are crazy but doesn’t just instantly mean he’s better than bear. 

0.03 ERA is basically no difference. Hader has pitched in seven more innings. The difference in strikeouts is insane. Right now Hader is on pace to strike out 221. As a reliever. Let that sink in.

Furthermore, Hader's FIP is 1.00 and Bear's is 3.53, suggesting a TON of luck of Bear this year. He's been good lately, don't get me wrong, but don't say Bear is anywhere near Hader right now, because Hader is basically ... I'm not even sure what to say here. It's just insane.

I mean don't trade good veterans like JT,Bearclow,Castro and Bour.

All of those guys are tradeable. You need to understand that. Realmuto can easily be kept but could also be gone. Castro will not be here long term. Barraclough is a perfect example of someone who can be traded now for a good return. 

0.03 ERA is basically no difference. Hader has pitched in seven more innings. The difference in strikeouts is insane. Right now Hader is on pace to strike out 221. As a reliever. Let that sink in.

Furthermore, Hader's FIP is 1.00 and Bear's is 3.53, suggesting a TON of luck of Bear this year. He's been good lately, don't get me wrong, but don't say Bear is anywhere near Hader right now, because Hader is basically ... I'm not even sure what to say here. It's just insane.

Stop drinking the Hader-ade. 

Hade the player not the game. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.