Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. I plan on getting to the ballpark around an hour before first pitch, so probably noon ish?
  2. I don't know who Vince is.
  3. Let's have a beer at the game.
  4. Hopefully if this goes to court the Jeury is Familia with the situation.
  5. That Fiers is so hot right now
  6. I predict Harper will homer twice off Volquez on Opening Day, a la Nolasco in 2013
  7. Feels like the 36th time we've faced Fiers this spring.
  8. Finally got logged in to the servers this morning and got Stanton AND Yelich from my preorder packs woooooooo Looks like I may play some DD after all
  9. It really sucks for all those people who are mainly online/Diamond Dynasty players. I primarily play RTTS and franchise, so I'm not as pissed as some people seem to be. Reddit is having a damn collective aneurysm over the servers right now, lol.
  10. Pretty sure they're down for just about everyone.
  11. That's funny, I thought the last couple years Dietrich looked like Jacob Turner too. His scan in this year's game looks fantastic as well. I'm loving 17 so far, the whole 30 minutes I've been able to play.
  12. No one wants to add you.
  13. Anyone that has already preloaded the game can play tonight at midnight eastern. Add me, nerds: FREExBEER
  14. Oh yeah that was yesterday wasn't it. I drink too much.
  15. mrchainsaw replied to Admin's topic in Miami Marlins
    Deets should be the Opening Day 3rd baseman. I will eat one of Admin's shoes if he isn't.
  16. Nice win. Nico and Conley pitched well.
  17. Shitty spring but he's been consistent his whole big league career. I can't see him being sent down or starting the year in the pen.
  18. A Marlin will throw a no-hitter. Lol jk no one will make it past the 5th inning this year.
  19. I'm gonna say Koehler gets long relief duty
  20. Not sure if serious

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.