Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. I mean, Cunniff wasn't AWFUL for the Barvos, but I'm sure he'll start the year as a Baby Cake and get called up because of injury or whatnot.
  2. Loving the app, Admin.
  3. I would be OK with trading for Samarge if we could somehow not part with Heaney and if Loria would actually sign him for a few years. I wonder if, like, Nicolino/Conley and someone else would be enough?
  4. What the hell? I thought Marlins Park meant the end of rain delays.
  5. Lucas was a 1.2 WAR player? That's awesome. Also, mind-blowing.
  6. I think we should make a run at Todd Van Poppel or Jim Abbott next. We should also bring in Dontrelle and, F*** it, why not Tracy McGrady?
  7. TWO seasons? The f***? Is he having a brand new Tommy John surgery that turns his arm into a bionic one? I mean realistically it will be a season and ~ a half, if he has TJ tomorrow.
  8. Win on the road again
  9. We helped so many ERA's last year. Half of the NL East's pitchers are frauds!
  10. Win the game and stuff
  11. You know the deal
  12. VS. http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/mlb/players/full/32038.png
  13. Lucas with the obviously sustainable .750 average.
  14. Stanton will homer tonight, just sayin'.
  15. Eovaldi vs Harang Mathis in the lineup
  16. If Dietrich finished with a mid-700 OPS, I would be so happy.
  17. Battle of the aces.
  18. At some point this season, we may have to check out Mark Canha or Justin Bour at first this year. Dude's playing in the upper levels who have flashed in the minors before. Jones is a platoon player and we know he's not the future. Not saying the future is on the roster but it's worth a look. I'm a little surprised Canha hasn't gotten a shot yet. He always puts up good numbers in the minors. Not saying he will stick in Miami but I feel like he has at least deserved a chance. And he's not exactly young anymore so I don't see him needing much more development time in NOLA.
  19. Cashner vs Fernandez
  20. He's ridiculous, reminds me of what he did with us to start one year... 2009? Yup, and we all remember how great that year was for him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.