Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marlins1994

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marlins1994

  1. So who has season tix for next yr besides my father and I?
  2. So I'm guessing I'm the only one who thought this trade was kind of a good thing. I saw someone else say that but you're in the extreme minority. Was it Loria and Samson? LOL I hope not.
  3. So I'm guessing I'm the only one who thought this trade was kind of a good thing.
  4. Well, on the bright side, season ticket holders will get more benefits.
  5. anyone who's still a Marlins fan after this is a god damn moron. Or a fan who just loves the team no matter how many times it breaks his or her heart ... I'm sticking around. Guys, it could be worse. We could be Cub Fans.
  6. Honestly People, I think you are all over reacting. We got the Blue Jays #2, #5, and #8 Prospect, as well as a pretty decent shortstop. I feel like Reyes, Johnson, Buerhle, and Buck weren't going to be worth the money toward the end of the deals, however, I am mad we are getting rid of Boni. Other Than That, I think it's a pretty fair trade if the Blue Jays take on all the money. Were you a fan for the first two fire sales? We're not overreacting in any sense of the word. So what, we got their #2, 5 and 8 prospect ... We got SIX Top 100 prospects in 2007 for Cabrera and Willis, look how that turned out? I was born in 1994. I've lived in South FLA my whole life. I have and will be always a Marlins Fan. And yes, the Detroit trade didn't work out. But, WE (Marlins Fans) have to be patient. OK, maybe in 2013, the team won't make the playoffs. But beyond that, who knows? This team could be able to contend by '14.
  7. Honestly People, I think you are all over reacting. We got the Blue Jays #2, #5, and #8 Prospect, as well as a pretty decent shortstop. I feel like Reyes, Johnson, Buerhle, and Buck weren't going to be worth the money toward the end of the deals, however, I am mad we are getting rid of Boni. Other Than That, I think it's a pretty fair trade if the Blue Jays take on all the money.
  8. I think It's Rocky Marciano!
  9. Nobody else agrees. Everybody thinks Tim Tebow is a bigger joke than the New York Jets are (except for mystikol). You Lakers loving, Jet sucking, Miami Marlins fan. Lol I like the Heat too.
  10. Who do you guys think? In my opinion, I think it's Rocky Marciano. One more thing, please don't say Floyd Mayweather.
  11. marlins1994 posted a topic in Sports
    Being mad after my NYJ just lost to Miami, the Jets are now 3-5 and last in the AFC East. I think it's time for Tebow. Anyone else agree?
  12. Houston Won this deal. IDK why OKC did this, but now, in my opinion, it will be a LAL-MIA Finals. That sucks b/c LAL and MIA are my two favorite teams.
  13. Also, Luis Gonzalez.
  14. If I could buy this team, I would.
  15. Let's keep Ozzie for another year.
  16. I'm taking Loria's side on this. Freddi never won us a World Series, or even got us into the playoffs. Loria did. And Loria got us a brand new stadium. It's not his fault that players like Ramirez, Buck, Gabby, Nolasco, and Bell have underperformed, and have really sucked.
  17. I still want him gone
  18. Just wondering... and the question was supposed to end with "to ever put on the uniform?"
  19. This thread went to hell fast. i concur.
  20. If beinfest keeps his job, its for one reason: drafting giancarlo cruz michael stanton.
  21. I would love if the marlins could do like a mega trade this offseason and get a bunch or prospects. In this trade, we would include: Bell Buck JJ Reyes Nolasco If I were the GM, I would want to trade these guys and not have to be responsible for any salary. What could happen is trade Reyes and Johnson in one trade, and trade the other three in another. I think for Reyes and JJ, we could definitely get something. Ask the rangers for Olt, Martin, and that pitcher perez. As far as the other three, we could trade each of them separately. Maybe San Diego would want bell back, the cubs could use another decent starter, and idk where buck would fit.
  22. I own a Cuban jersey from the 06 classic and get nothing but thumbs up and compliments wherever I wear it! How nice, I own a Cuba hat I got at Tj Maxx for 5 bucks. My car got egged when I was parked at Winn Dixie.... the security guard smiled when I asked WTF he was doing when it happened. Go Figure. I wonder if he was part of these boards. Happened to me a few weeks ago at Best Buy. Was parked fine but some people are just assholes. I had no idea there were Jewish Cubans. Lol yes, there are Jewish Cubans. They're called Jubans.
  23. USA & RD Is RD Repubblica di Domiciana?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.