Bullpen Star?

Perisho's had a good start to the year at 2-0, with a 0.00 ERA. But, he's only pitched 2/3 of an inning so considering all he's had to do is get two guys, it's not like he's pitched two complete game shutouts or anything. Still, I'm impressed and I hope he can continue to impress. And for someone who we DON'T need in the bullpen. That would be Chad Fox. Pitched horrible in last years postseason and I know this season is still very very early, but he did have about a 14 ERA, but now he's gotten it down to about 4.5. Just don't really like the guy.

First of all Fox did not have a bad postseason. He was terrific for us down the stretch and he took less money to stay with us. The guy is one of my favorite players.

Guest Jack1

Don't forget that Nate Bump has also been a starter until he was called up. In the years I've watched him, he was always the type of pitcher who got stronger as the game went on. I was surprised they made a reliever of him but I'm sure he's happy to up with the big club regardless.

Put me down as a Perisho guy...I think he's got great stuff..... :whistle

Can we note whose 2-0 this season and who believed in him?

Also, in an eerie sight, while Benitez was pitching for us in the 9th...Looper was closing for the Mets and Six fingers was in for the Braves.... i also said perisho.

:)