goldberg criticizing the marlins

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

just listen to this fool speaking saying the marlins out of the blue said they needed a roof. that the marlins bungeled the negotiations on purpose to leave. on and on and on saying the marlins can't afford 137m and that 73 m will not exist. that the team has no future here..... :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Guest Moneyball

how much does he hate the marlins??? i hope we get the stadium and this team becomes a juggernaut kick those dolphins in the ground.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US. LETS ASK BILL GATES FOR CASH!!!

[RANT]

I hate that fat f***! He is the most ignorant a**hole I have ever heard, and I am not saying this because of his comments about that Marlins (although that just adds to my rage). He insults people when they make comments he doesn't agree with, he doesn't know jack s*** about any sport I doubt he has ever done anythign athletic in his life aside from picking up a bucket of friend chicken. I truly wish some harm would come to that guy (ok that's just my rage speaking). But I tell you what it will be hard not to be happy when that guy finally goes.

[/RANT]

I wish they would take him off the air, are there actually people out there that like him???

[RANT]

I hate that fat f***! He is the most ignorant a**hole I have ever heard, and I am not saying this because of his comments about that Marlins (although that just adds to my rage). He insults people when they make comments he doesn't agree with, he doesn't know jack s*** about any sport I doubt he has ever done anythign athletic in his life aside from picking up a bucket of friend chicken. I truly wish some harm would come to that guy (ok that's just my rage speaking). But I tell you what it will be hard not to be happy when that guy finally goes.

[/RANT]

I wish they would take him off the air, are there actually people out there that like him???

minority

here's what Fat Hank said (paraphrasing),

"The Marlins have no future in this town." (opening line)

"I generally don't believe in conspriracy theories, but here's the deal...

spoken to three sources, one in City of Miami, one in MLB and one in Tallahasse

and the Marlins bungled any attempt to get a stadium that was gettable a few months ago.

They came in late (Tallahasee), no one is that stupid, never hired a lobbyist, no plan, totally unprepared, no location, etc.

The legisalture did what you would expect under those circumstances.

Mayor Penelas (who Hank admits he doesn't like or respect) says the county stands by the $73 million and I admit tourism has been good but another 9/11 or something happens and that $73 million isn;t there.

People who have seen their books say the Marlins have no $$$.

The City deal is dead. The City wants no part of the Marlins. They come in and out of the blue they want a roof and the City tries to accomodate them but the Marlins just walk away.

I'm not saying the City deal was the best deal.

The City now has zero interest.

The Marlins owe $30 million to baseball (here's his conspiracy theory). No stadium and that debt goes away. The Marlins can say they tried.

Maybe the Marins didn;t really negotiate in good faith.

Marlins did it on purpose.

Heard this from thtree sources.

When the Marlins finally hired a lobbyist for Tallahassee they hired someone King doesn't like.

Samson says he didn't threaten anyone (in Tallahasse) but thats how it was taken."

--------------------

That's what Fat Hank had to say today.

I expect Samson or Loria will be calling in later. (just a guess)

and the Marlins bungled any attempt to get a stadium that was gettable a few months ago.

They came in late (Tallahasee), no one is that stupid, never hired a lobbyist, no plan, totally unprepared, no location, etc.

Mayor Penelas (who Hank admits he doesn't like or respect) says the county stands by the $73 million and I admit tourism has been good but another 9/11 or something happens and that $73 million isn;t there.

The City deal is dead. The City wants no part of the Marlins. They come in and out of the blue they want a roof and the City tries to accomodate them but the Marlins just walk away.

The Marlins owe $30 million to baseball (here's his conspiracy theory). No stadium and that debt goes away. The Marlins can say they tried.

When the Marlins finally hired a lobbyist for Tallahassee they hired someone King doesn't like.

Samson says he didn't threaten anyone (in Tallahasse) but thats how it was taken."

--------------------

I hope one of them calls in...prefer Loria more than Samson.

Hank will then shrink into a lap dog.

Hank did the same to Jor Robbie when he tried to build Dolphin Stadium.

He is a POS.

--------------------

I hope one of them calls in...prefer Loria more than Samson.

Hank will then shrink into a lap dog.

Hank did the same to Jor Robbie when he tried to build Dolphin Stadium.

He is a POS. Loria won't call. hopefuly Sampson calls in

What really happened was the Marlins got sandbagged by Diaz and Arriola (the City). They expected to go to Talahassee for the last piece and the City knowing this held them up for everything under the sun.

Why would they do that? What is the logic behind it? Because if the Marlins get the money from Tallahassee, they can leave the city with nothing to help pay for the OB renovation.

Guest Moneyball

y haven't the marlins payed for designs of a new stadium? they should have designs for two stadiums the roof one and an open air stadium.

y haven't the marlins payed for designs of a new stadium? they should have designs for two stadiums the roof one and an open air stadium.

Because they don't know the site, they can't do the design work. It would be like designing a car and not knowing the platform size or the wheelbase.