Marlins Offense?

FLCL00

I kno its only comin to the third game of the year, but it really hasnt looked to hopeful the last two games. From what i have seen Choi is the most consistant. Driving 4 of the marlins combined 6 runs in the last two games, and thats not good. I mean its good for HIM, but this team cant rely on ONE hitter to get it done. They gotta do it as a team like last year.

They cannot leave men on base, especially when theyre in scoring position. I dont care if their down in the count w/ 2 outs and a man on first you get that hit and thats it, cause when your down a run its all or nothing.

The pitching has been supurb more or less, but im worried theyre not getting the run support they deserve. I still believe our bullpen i our weak link, but w/ the right amount of run support i feel they can get the job done, and the marlins arent doing that. With weak swings and pop up and line drives right after another, making contact isnt enough cause it aint hitting the green nor is it outta the park so thats no excuse.

You can say that im jumping to conclusions and/or dont believe in this team , but you'd be wrong. i normally have notions about these sort of things and they end up being right i just dont wanna be right this time, cause i dont want my team looking like little league hitters at the plate.

I believe Jack should shake up the lineup a bit to find the best offensive power or combination until something works, cause he cand accept agons weak efforts and the inconsistancy of most other hitters. in baseball your out to win and whats more fun than winning?

what are your thoughts on our offense? what would you do to make it better? what do you think jack should do?

~Le0

I kno its only comin to the third game of the year, but it really hasnt looked to hopeful the last two games. From what i have seen Choi is the most consistant. Driving 4 of the marlins combined 6 runs in the last two games, and thats not good. I mean its good for HIM, but this team cant rely on ONE hitter to get it done. They gotta do it as a team like last year.

They cannot leave men on base, especially when theyre in scoring position. I dont care if their down in the count w/ 2 outs and a man on first you get that hit and thats it, cause when your down a run its all or nothing.

The pitching has been supurb more or less, but im worried theyre not getting the run support they deserve. I still believe our bullpen i our weak link, but w/ the right amount of run support i feel they can get the job done, and the marlins arent doing that. With weak swings and pop up and line drives right after another, making contact isnt enough cause it aint hitting the green nor is it outta the park so thats no excuse.

You can say that im jumping to conclusions and/or dont believe in this team , but you'd be wrong. i normally have notions about these sort of things and they end up being right i just dont wanna be right this time, cause i dont want my team looking like little league hitters at the plate.

I believe Jack should shake up the lineup a bit to find the best offensive power or combination until something works, cause he cand accept agons weak efforts and the inconsistancy of most other hitters. in baseball your out to win and whats more fun than winning?

what are your thoughts on our offense? what would you do to make it better? what do you think jack should do?

~Le0

I think you are jumping the gun, remember baseball is 162 games and we are not gonna score 5+ runs in every game. Their pitchers have had 2 great performances so just sit back and enjoy the start of the season. This is a post I would expect around the All-Star break. Not 2 games into the season.

The Marlins will be fine. Keep in mind, we just faced two pretty good pitchers. Livan is a good pitcher and I believe Claudio Vargas is about to come into his own. Last night, even our outs were hard hit balls. I will start to worry a bit if we can't beat Tomo Ohka tonight but I expect us to hit him pretty hard.

Tomo Ohka aint bad if yer asking me.

The Marlins will be fine. Keep in mind, we just faced two pretty good pitchers. Livan is a good pitcher and I believe Claudio Vargas is about to come into his own. Last night, even our outs were hard hit balls. I will start to worry a bit if we can't beat Tomo Ohka tonight but I expect us to hit him pretty hard.

Tomo Ohka aint bad if yer asking me. Yeah he pitched very well in the spring training game I saw.

Luis needs to have a big game today, I think he'll be the key to the game.