Have the Marlins lost any offense?

marlins24

Guest Juanky

Right now, the movement isn't there at the A++ level yet. But the stretches, the glovework, it's all there. He's almost there.

And he bops homers like a mofo, when they count!

now some know about my opinions on the offense of this ballclub, and pretty much dislike me for it but oh well f*** em. Despite this great win i still think our offense is underachieving. They have so much more potential and hopefully HOPEFULLY this last game against the phils cant lit a spark on our offense. if that does it and our pitching holds up well be defending the title next year too.

~Le0

Pierre and Castillo haven't had good hitting performances on the same night. Pierre had some good games against the expos but Luis was struggling, Luis finally had a good game today but Pierre didn't. When Pierre and Castillo both get on 2-3 times in a game that's when you're going to see this team put up a lot of runs.

Guest Juanky

offense, no.? Lee is the better glove man at first, but personally, I'll take the trade off.? I love watching Choi bat!

The problem at first is that Choi is lefty and as such he has to go accross his body on those shots down the line. Yeah, but being a lefty you sacrifice that for better chances on quick pickoff attempts plus better ability to throw to other bases of grounders. It's a give and take thing, but I've always prefered lefties at first, because the shots down the line can be cut down with some work.

And minus I agree, I think with Perry's help Choi could be gold glove caliber next season.

To avoid double posting: Gee, all you need is one more than the other team every night :hat

You have to be kidding yourself if you think we didn't lose offense. Pudge is a great hitter, no question about it. And Redman/Castro are nowhere close to him in hitting. Aside from Pudge, nah, I think we're pretty good.

People are STILL spelling his name wrong??? :banghead