Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Guy Here

Featured Replies

  • Author

Dont get me started on Nomar.

 

I dont think the Sox will trade #5 because Theo doesn't have the maaaables to deal him because of the severe beating he would take from The Globe.

 

My opinion is that the Sox are willing to let him walk as they are counting on snagging Vidro and then putting Pokey at SS for the time being.

 

The money with him leaving, along with Lowe, could be huge for us as the name Matt Morris comes to mind.

 

As for my opinion, I say hell to him. If he was so emotionally hurt from the A-Rod thing, then he can't handle Boston anymore or the toughness that you need for this game. He didnt produce in the playoffs and that is where you earn your green. He doesn't deserve top flight cash IMO.

 

Nomar for Vidro and Morris? Deal.

  • Author

And I thought the Marlins had no fans! :thumbup

:plain

 

Anyhoos, welcome!! In jest man, its just thats all you hear about that the Marlins have no fan support...and yet take a look around here.

Marlins have fans all over this great country. And I bet in Canada too, eh?

 

Anyway, welcome to the board. The Red Sox are my favorite AL team. One of my favorite coworkers is a huge Sox fan. It's a lot of fun to talk a little trash. :p

 

Of course, after the '03 World Series, she's very fond of the Marlins.

 

 

 

Yankee haters, UNITE!!!! :cool

Welcome to the boards The Passion. Nice to have a Red Sox on board to see a different point of view of things.

 

Like DodgeMarlin my Favorite AL team is the Red Sox also with Baltimore a close 2nd.

 

Red Sox and Marlins WS this year. :mischief2

 

(Lets just hope)

Anything anti-Yankees is cool in my book. :D

Welcome, Passion (nice name lol).

Woo a Red Sox fan. Go along nicely with the White Sox fans and (disgracefully enough) Yankee fans.

 

We have pretty much everything here, you'll find.

- Marlins fans (Yup, dem diehards)

- Phillie fan (at times plural, one of them is a mod for some strange reason)

- Expo fan(s) (all two of them, no offense ranchod)

- Brave fan (don't like him much)

- Met fan (he's a yankee fan too)

- Yankee fans (keyword fan, not dirt sucking frontrunner)

- Twin fans

- Cub fans (even though for the most we don't like the team much)

- Tiger fans

- White Sox fans (came over en masse during the NLCS, who would have thunk someone else hated the Cubs so much?)

- Giant fans (every other word is Bonds out of one of them, you'll see which right away)

- Devil Ray fan (don't get excited DT)

- Oriole fans

- Indian fans

- Red fans

- Pirate Fan (here's looking at Nugget)

- Diamondback fan (I don't know if she still posts)

- Some more I probably forgot

 

And then there are the people that come here for other reasons (believe it or not, to a Marlins forum, to talk only about football and basketball) that just end up either becoming Marlins' fans or rooting them team on every once in a while.

 

Nice little community thanks to Admin. For the most part what you see is what you get with the real Marlin fans in general. Knowledgeable for the most part, willing to give it all for the team they love, and just people that love to talk baseball. Hope you enjoy your stay!

 

And after the Marlins, Go Sox! (both of them)

I still BOO yee Juanky :)

;)

  • Author

Seems like a great place to post guys, I have this place bookmarked, and will visit often. I just hope I dont get addicted...

I just hope I dont get addicted...

Good luck not being addicted. It's impossible I tell you!

  • Author

Already man, I dont know how many times in the past 20 minutes ive refreshed the page looking for some posts. LOL!

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.