Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best looking ballplayer

Featured Replies

I'm going to say Gabe Kapler is hot :plain

 

I mean, i'm not gay, but I'll admit that he looks good in that pic. Not sexually, but he's very built and such!

 

OK I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM FINE GEEZ GET OFF MY BACK

I voted AROD! He is the sexiest man alive.

 

Griffey is also hott, i've been in love with him since i was a baby. lol

Both pictures showed up fine

I wonder if Mr Kapler knows he's popular with gay fans??? :lol :lol :lol

Dude, he's too much man. Steroids make people look freaky. ...and also possibly why he isn't very good as a ballplayer, either....seems like he needs to tone the muscles down a bit to be more effective...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.