Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now that The Heat are eliminated...

Featured Replies

Well it was a very tough loss for The Heat tonight. They just weren't at their best becuz if they were they would have been on a plane back to Indiana right about now! :lol No but for real, both teams struggled and The Pacers just did THAT MUCH better than us. But Congratz to them. And Congratz to The Heat for exceding ALL expectations and giving us and AMAZING, THRILLING season. I am SURE The Heat will back in the playoffs next year! :) Go Heat!

 

whew. Well now that that's said... i'm actually pulling for the Timberwolves. I think they deserve it.

 

I can't stand the Lakers or The Nets.

 

But if the Lakers win i'm going to go Craaazzy!

TWolves, and in the East the Pistons.

TWolves and Pistons/Pacers....pretty much anyone but Lakers...I'd love to see the East win...but I'd also like to see Mauldin, SC boy Kevin Garnett win.

As long as the Lakers lose i'll be happy. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing an Eastern team win it all for once though.

As long as the Lakers lose i'll be happy. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing an Eastern team win it all for once though.

Agreed.

 

As long as the Lakers lose, I'm happy, although I'd prefer either Minnesota or Detroit winning it all.

im not rooting for anyone but i wouldnt mind seeing the pacers in particular reggie finally get it done. theyve been so close in the past (conference finals 94, 95, 98,99, and the finals in 00). i wouldnt mind seeing them finally get it done this year.

It doesn't matter to me. I mean a lot of people deserve it.

I know you want the Lakers to get eliminated. :whistle

It doesn't matter to me. I mean a lot of people deserve it.

I know you want the Lakers to get eliminated. :whistle Yeah pretty much but if they win it all, oh well what can ya do - they deserved it

why does everybody hate the lakers? is it because they're better than everyone else? :whistle i honestly thought they were gonna go down 2 da spurs this year but after beating them 4 games in a row i know that its destiny for them to win this year. other than them...id like for Indy to win.

I wanna see Lakers and Pistons. I'd rather watch the Lakers than anyone else, and I'd also like to see Sac-Town win tonight to see that rematch.

 

It isn't that I like the Lakers, but for the sake of the Finals (remember that disaster last year) I want something worth watching.

I am pulling for T-Wolves, If not them then Lakers. Since those are my favorite teams after Miami.

 

1. Heat

2. T-Wolves

3. Lakers

Gotta go with the Pistons.

 

But, I would like the Lakers to lose. I'm tired of people magicly predicting the Lakers to win, like they're an underdog or something. A team with 4 hall of famers should win. So anybody who thinks they're a basketball genius by picking the Lakers to win is just an idiot.

I wanna see the Wolves win..... there fun to watch......

 

most def KG and the alien and Wally world...... god i love that team.....

 

they finally got da kid some help and now look at em only 1 series away from the Finals.....

 

thats what im talkin about.....

 

as 4 the east, PISTONS very hard to watch...... im going 4 the pacers.....

 

anybody but the pistons and lakers

Timberwolves - Pistons would be my dream final

 

but if the Lakers do advance they will take it all ... I wont feel that bad since I wouldnt mind Karl & GP winning something for the first time in their long careers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.