Regular Season Autographs

FutureGM

I was able to get Livan Hernandez earlier in the year when we played the spos' as well as Russ Ortiz when we played the Braves...

...Almost got Castillo today... he stopped on his way out of the parking lot and rolled down his window, he was signing for a while but I guess he got fed up with all these people rushing his car, so he drove off

...Almost got Castillo today... he stopped on his way out of the parking lot and rolled down his window, he was signing for a while but I guess he got fed up with all these people rushing his car, so he drove off

What kind of car was Luis driving?

Man this year it sucks to get autographs at the Pro.

The Marlins Never stop anymore or sign. I Understand in Batting practice they are working and getting ready for the game, but what about when they are going in to the lockers? They cant just sign a little and meet the fans.

The Diamondbacks are also the worst Signing team!!!

I always get at least 4 or 5 autographs from the visting team, but this series against the D-Backs i only got 2 autographs (Bautista, Reynolds).

I heard the Big Unit also signed the first day of the series....but i wasnt there.

Where's the best place in PPS to get autographs?

Around the dugouts during BP is great usually for both the Marlins and the visiting team

...for visiting players, by Gate G where the buses leave after the game some may stop to sign before they get on the bus . cool thanks