Good things from tonight

CitanX

THE GOOD

Lowell had 3 beautiful swings, being down in the count did not intimidate him at all.

Cabs had a great night with 2 RBIs, picked his pitch, and nailed it

Beckett was in control, 2 Mistakes = 4 ERs, thats what happens when you throw high pitches to two Vets (Griffey and Larkin).... other than this he wouldve had a shutout going.

Choi with a clutch 1st at bat.

THE CACA

Gonzalez and Castro....if we could get 1 RBI...just 1....out of them every other day i think it will be a success

Pierre and Castillo failed to do their job. 1 for 8 was not a very good performance at all. Lowell and Cabs had a productive day, imagine if they wouldve been on base. must go at least 3-8 combined in order to produce a bit. Castillo had a solid hit in the 1st but JP grounded out to a DP.

Walk Casey and pitch to Griffey.... We really cant bash for this decision....cause statistically There was a better chance of Casey putting it in play....But you cant mess with Jr.

I expect niceness tomorrow :thumbup

U know what else was good about this game? The comedy. lmao. Did u c those guyz fight for the bat? Then one comes along acting like he was part of the whole thing and steals it... :lol :lol :lol I was laughing my as$ off!

Guest Juanky

I think like every guy we had intentionally walked... it backfired on us... I hate it when they decide to walk guys! I knew Griffey was gonna make us pay...

We only intentionally walked one I believe

Don't forget that Philly lost so we're still tied for first.

Mets also move within 2 games of first, sot he Phillies loss is bittersweet I'm not worried about the Mets. Their startiing pitching won't hold up. Especially with Leiter on the DL now.

Leiter is off the DL tomorrow, I think they can deal. And with Reyes back this weekend as well, it's pretty dangerous to underestimate a team that's clicking like this. Marlin fans should know that.

Yeah but the Marlins are good and they haven't even played like the way we all know they can. And they don't even have AJ Burnett. Hell, we did everything we did last year without AJ Burnett. It'll be like a huge ass trade but we didn't have to give anyone up.

Guest Guest

Don't forget that Philly lost so we're still tied for first.

Mets also move within 2 games of first, sot he Phillies loss is bittersweet I'm not worried about the Mets. I am.

Leiter is off the DL tomorrow, I think they can deal. And with Reyes back this weekend as well, it's pretty dangerous to underestimate a team that's clicking like this. Marlin fans should know that.

Yeah but the Marlins are good and they haven't even played like the way we all know they can. And they don't even have AJ Burnett. Hell, we did everything we did last year without AJ Burnett. It'll be like a huge ass trade but we didn't have to give anyone up. I'm talking baout the Marlins last year. A team that everyone counted out but clicked and played well together.

Yeah but the Marlins are good and they haven't even played like the way we all know they can. And they don't even have AJ Burnett. Hell, we did everything we did last year without AJ Burnett. It'll be like a huge ass trade but we didn't have to give anyone up. I'm talking baout the Marlins last year. A team that everyone counted out but clicked and played well together. I know you're talking about last year. But not every team that clicks and plays well together is gonna win a WS or even make the play-offs. And I'm not saying the Marlins or Mets won't, but I don't see the Mets hanging in there. Don't take offense, it's a very good team.

Guest Juanky

Last year the Phillies were waiting the whole season to play like they knew they could

We're not the Phillies. I know that, but it happens sometimes.

Last year the Phillies were waiting the whole season to play like they knew they could

We're not the Phillies. I know that, but it happens sometimes. Yeah, but I'm not counting on it happening. I counting on them playing like they could. Gotta stay positive. The Phillies were pretty good last year, they just ran into a "gooder" Marlins team.