biggest problem w/ america?

wahoo

The biggest problem in this country is people labeling different thinkers as ignorant. Close mindedness. Peace. :cool

Case in point.

Mine was more generalized. I see terror as a bigger threat than labeling "different thinkers" as ignorant.

The biggest problem with America? How about the people who live there? We are the dumbest, most uneducated and impulsive citizenry around.

Take away the American public and it's not all that bad of a place.

Stems from ignorance...

But, yes, I concur.

I doubt reductio ad absurdum works in this case. Most Americans wouldn't be the kind of impulsively uneducated, or dumb, to blow themselves up (besides, we're too self-centered for that crap).

But, on the whole, America's a great place to live. I would say the pros way outweigh the cons here. There are some things that suck, but you'll have that anywhere you move (well, maybe not Australia). And I commend the American people for when there's really something wrong not just "shutting up and taking our medicine," but trying, for the most part, to fix the problem.

Hippies.

:thumbdown

all we do is smoke weed and chill. Whats the big deal? :lol true for the most part. But I think the hippies he was talking about are the ones that complain all the time over govt policy, etc.

I agree with Furman. The problem is many people don't grow up in the right environment.

The biggest problem with America? How about the people who live there? We are the dumbest, most uneducated and impulsive citizenry around.

Take away the American public and it's not all that bad of a place.

Exactly my thoughts.

The biggest problem in America is that you have these elitests who think they are better than everyone and they should decide who is right and who is wrong about everything in their lives.

I am a Catholic and anti-arbortion. I am called a bigot because I think killing babies is bad. That is the problem with America.

Yes, you have the elitists who think they have to lead the uneducated to drink at the Govt trough. If you are a Democrat you have to ask yourself what happened to your party after Roosevelt/truman? You have to ask yourself which am I? An elitist or an uneducated follower of CBS,CNN,ABC etc. If you are none of the above ,ask yourself if you pay taxes or if you go to church or if you believe the market /capitalist society which we live in is for you? If it is . Maybe you have more in common with the conservatives than with the Dems.