Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Reds---7:05et---at the PRO

Featured Replies

1. Freel 3B

2. Larkin SS

3. Casey 1B

4. Griffey CF

5. Dunn LF

6. Jimenez 2B

7. Pena RF

8. LaRue C

9. Harang P

 

1. Castillo 2B

2. Pierre CF

3. Lowell 3B

4. Cabrera RF

5. Conine LF

6. Choi 1B

7. Gonzalez SS

8. Castro C

9. Penny P

This will be my last game on listening to the marlins on the radio. My family is having directv installed at my house tomorrow. I'm pumped, I've waited a long time for this.

Casey up, 2 outs.

strike 1 fastball.

strike 2 curve on the inside corner.

hit to sea bass.

 

Here come the Marlins

This will be my last game on listening to the marlins on the radio. My families is having directv installed at my house tomorrow. I'm pumped, I've waited a long time for this.

congrats, and welcome. Fox Sports Net Florida is on channel 634.

 

In Melbourne, you will get the Marlins and D-Rays on FSFL/634, and the Magic and Lightning on Sunshine/632.

This will be my last game on listening to the marlins on the radio. My families is having directv installed at my house tomorrow. I'm pumped, I've waited a long time for this.

congrats, and welcome. Fox Sports Net Florida is on channel 634.

 

In Melbourne, you will get the Marlins and D-Rays on FSFL/634, and the Magic and Lightning on Sunshine/632. Thanks Cape, I appreciate all your help in trying to get Brighthouse to pick up Fox Sports Net. I've still got friends without Fox Sports Net so I'm not going to give up on the effort.

Lowell up. Man on second, 1 out.

ball one.

strike one on the inner part of the plate.

ball two out and low.

ball three, out and away.

3-1 with Cabs on deck.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.