Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your Celebrity Love Match

Featured Replies

Your best matches

 

Maria Sharapova 99%

Keira Knightley 98%

Amy Studt 97%

Marlies Schuitemaker 97%

Hannah Spearritt 95%

Lindsay Lohan 97%

Abigail Mavity 96%

Michelle Kwan 94%

Kelly Brook 93%

Hayden Panettiere 92%

Lindsay Lohan 97%

Abigail Mavity 96%

Michelle Kwan 94%

Kelly Brook 93%

Hayden Panettiere 92%

Lindsay Lohan :thumbup

Frankie Sandford 98%

Georgina Kwakye 98%

Amber Tamblyn 97%

Kim Clijsters 95%

Alecia Elliott 95%

 

Who are they?

Wade Robson 96%

Ian Thorpe 96%

Darius Danesh 96%

James van der Beek 96%

Scott Speedman 95%

Juanky....I envy you.

 

Elijah Wood 99%

Jenson Button 96%

Ben Savage 95%

Darius Danesh 95%

Justin Timberlake 94%

 

The last one kills me... :lol :lol :lol

Juanky....I envy you.

 

Elijah Wood 99%

Jenson Button 96%

Ben Savage 95%

Darius Danesh 95%

Justin Timberlake 94%

 

The last one kills me... :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, its called selecting the female option. LOL.

Juanky....I envy you.

 

Elijah Wood 99%

Jenson Button 96%

Ben Savage 95%

Darius Danesh 95%

Justin Timberlake 94%

 

The last one kills me... :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, its called selecting the female option. LOL. It's called a scarcasm slide; turn yours up.

apparently Nicole Richie is my top celebrity love match.

 

i still aint watching her damn show

 

Danielle Fishel is also on my list. id hit it

  • Author

Juanky....I envy you.

 

Elijah Wood 99%

Jenson Button 96%

Ben Savage 95%

Darius Danesh 95%

Justin Timberlake 94%

 

The last one kills me... :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, its called selecting the female option. LOL. Lmao! :lol

Juanky....I envy you.

 

Elijah Wood 99%

Jenson Button 96%

Ben Savage 95%

Darius Danesh 95%

Justin Timberlake 94%

 

The last one kills me... :lol :lol :lol

passion got some great taste :lol

I'll do my serious one now...lol....

 

Lene Marlin 98%

Preeti Jhangiani 97%

Vanessa Carlton 97%

Aukje van Ginneken 96%

Evan Rachel Wood 95%

 

Wow, I know one of these people, lol....Of course one of us had to get something that had to do with "Marlins"

Juanky....I envy you.

 

Elijah Wood 99%

Jenson Button 96%

Ben Savage 95%

Darius Danesh 95%

Justin Timberlake 94%

 

The last one kills me... :lol :lol :lol

passion got some great taste :lol I can always go for some N*Sync on the weekends....

Your best matches

 

Vivian Hsu 98%

Ophelie Winter 98%

Brandy Norwood 97%

Fefe Dobson 96%

Kathleen Robertson 96%

 

I have no idea who any of these people are. And Lucy Liu isn't on the list, so this thing must be broken.

Your best matches

 

Vivian Hsu 98%

Ophelie Winter 98%

Brandy Norwood 97%

Fefe Dobson 96%

Kathleen Robertson 96%

 

I have no idea who any of these people are. And Lucy Liu isn't on the list, so this thing must be broken.

You don't know who Brandy is?

I have no idea who any of these people are. And Lucy Liu isn't on the list, so this thing must be broken.

i know what you mean. the fact that ashanti, Gabrielle Union, Beyonce and Halle Berry arent on my list just proves how messed up this site is.

  • Author

Your best matches

 

Vivian Hsu 98%

Ophelie Winter 98%

Brandy Norwood 97%

Fefe Dobson 96%

Kathleen Robertson 96%

 

I have no idea who any of these people are. And Lucy Liu isn't on the list, so this thing must be broken.

Brandy! U know..? Moesha. :lol Norwood is her last name. And Fefe Dobson is a pop/rock singer.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.