Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your Celebrity Love Match

Featured Replies

Al Roker 99%

Jack Osbourne 98%

Bill Walton 96%

Bob Hope 92%

Donald Rumsfeld 91%

 

 

What the hell??

Your best matches

 

Alsou 95%

Rebecca Cartwright 94%

Hind Laroussi 93%

Olsen Twins 90%

Ashley Olsen 90%

 

Awesomeness?

Your best matches

 

Michelle Trachtenberg 97%

Marlies Schuitemaker 96%

Hannah Spearritt 95%

Lotje van der Bie 94%

Amy Studt 94%

 

 

 

What a piece of poo this site is...

Your best matches

 

Adriana Lima 98%

Alicia Keys 98%

Riya Sen 96%

Lonneke Engel 95%

Alyssa Beckerman 94%

 

 

I have only ever heard of Alicia Keys... and I doubt she and I would get along! :D

Your best matches

 

Adriana Lima 98%

Alicia Keys 98%

Riya Sen 96%

Lonneke Engel 95%

Alyssa Beckerman 94%

 

 

I have only ever heard of Alicia Keys... and I doubt she and I would get along! :D

Adriana Lima is smoking hot....

Oh my gracious! That website ROCKS!! I'll take it!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Your best matches

 

Adriana Lima 98%

Alicia Keys 98%

Riya Sen 96%

Lonneke Engel 95%

Alyssa Beckerman 94%

 

 

I have only ever heard of Alicia Keys... and I doubt she and I would get along! :D

ill take Alicia, im sure i would get along just fine with her :D

My best matches:

 

Charlotte Casiraghi 99%

Dewi Pechler 98%

Brittany Snow 96%

Charlotte Church 96%

Kate Garven 95%

 

I don't know who anyone there is.

Jeanette Biedermann 98%

Ariana Richards 97%

Rosamund Pike 97%

Sara Rue 96%

Camilla Belle 95%

never heard of any of these

Your best matches

 

Scott Caan 97%

Topher Grace 95%

Ashton Kutcher 95%

Sam Huntington 94%

Abhishek Bachchan 93%

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.