Donkey's Of The Game!

Libelula

Hey, I'm glad we're still in first place. And after losing 4 in a row, I'll take it as long as the Phillies lose.

But we could have won today if it wasn't for the donkeys!

HEY MAN, THROW STRIKES!

Runners at 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs and you know what Jeff? YOU PHAILED AGAIN.

Whats not to get? Bullpen (minus Benitez) sucks and offense is consistently inconsistent...I wonder if there is too much scoreboard watching by the Marlins this early in the season or if they are putting too much pressure on themselves as defending champs...My dad watched the last few games and he said he noticed they aren't having that level of fun they had last year when they weren't supposed to be there, that they are not hungry yet for the division title...Are they pressing too much? Are they relaxed to play their game?

The play where the ball was hit to right and Miguel tried to pick it off on the ground and missed letting it roll all the way to the wall cost us a run, the ball was already on the ground and he was in range to at least slide putting his body in front of it and block it preventing it from rolling past him, but instead he just sticks his glove out and misses. He had some pretty spectacular catches in the series against Houston, but aside from that and for the most part his defense in right has just been horrible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.