Conine..

TealMonster

i like conine, i would never really want to see him go. he's a fan fav ect ect....you get the point.

but this offense is just well....ya know. and it seems as if conine with the lack of production this year and now the shoulder injury, he is probly the odd man out.

i think we really should take a push for beltran!

and retarded in a fan friendly sense

There was very little outcry from fans when everyone learned Pudge would not be returning this season and he was undoubtedly the fan favorite last year and quite possibly the biggest fan favorite in the entire history of this franchise. If Niner is dealt away somewhere (which I doubt would happen anyways), being a fan favorite will have nothing to do with the decision by the FO, it's not like Conine puts fans in the seats at the Pro or anything.

and retarded in a fan friendly sense

There was very little outcry from fans when everyone learned Pudge would not be returning this season and he was undoubtedly the fan favorite last year and quite possibly the biggest fan favorite in the entire history of this franchise. If Niner is dealt away somewhere, being a fan favorite will have nothing to do with the decision by the FO, it's not like Conine puts fans in the seats at the Pro or anything. Thats true.

I mean I don't think they really care if the fans like him or not. They care about how he performs. I mean its not like if they trade Jeff that there wont be any fans.

You cant trade Jeff Conine. And please, people, get a grip on yourselves! Niner is struggling, but he hasnt lost it. Geez...

You're a Conine fanboy. Stop defending him. He's killin' us right now. He shouldn't even be playing. He's trying to be a tough guy even though he should be on the DL.

You cant trade Jeff Conine. And please, people, get a grip on yourselves! Niner is struggling, but he hasnt lost it. Geez...

You're a Conine fanboy. Stop defending him. He's killin' us right now. He shouldn't even be playing. He's trying to be a tough guy even though he should be on the DL. No, McKeon is letting him play. Who is the manager?

You cant trade Jeff Conine.? And please, people, get a grip on yourselves!? Niner is struggling, but he hasnt lost it.? Geez...

He should be on the DL I agree with that - but who do you put out there in LF?

And before you say Easely... 1. Make a trade

2. Banks

I miss Hollandsworth. I can't believe I just said that.

You cant trade Jeff Conine.? And please, people, get a grip on yourselves!? Niner is struggling, but he hasnt lost it.? Geez...

2. Banks

I miss Hollandsworth. I can't believe I just said that. I miss Banks.

You're a Conine fanboy. Stop defending him. He's killin' us right now. He shouldn't even be playing. He's trying to be a tough guy even though he should be on the DL. He isnt our only problem.

I mean its the whole lineups fault that were not scoring runs, especially early in the game.

And as for the pitching, they give up runs early in the game but than the offense dosent fight bad so they feel a little bad that they are losing. If the offense would score more runs than the pitching would probably also be better because the pitchers will feel like their in the game.

2. Banks

I miss Hollandsworth. I can't believe I just said that. Banks is hitting only .207 in AAA :(

You're a Conine fanboy. Stop defending him. He's killin' us right now. He shouldn't even be playing. He's trying to be a tough guy even though he should be on the DL. He isnt our only problem.

I mean its the whole lineups fault that were not scoring runs, especially early in the game.

And as for the pitching, they give up runs early in the game but than the offense dosent fight bad so they feel a little bad that they are losing. If the offense would score more runs than the pitching would probably also be better because the pitchers will feel like their in the game. WRONG he is our problem, a five hole hitter is your RBI producer. He's done nothing this year. Niner "was" a good run producer...HIS DONE! People open your eyes his batting .180 something with RISP

AGAIN GET A BAT!