June 21, 200422 yr consider this - had Miguel's 9th-inning shot gone 1 more foot, and had Lowell's 9th inning shot gone 3 more feet, we would have taken 2 out of 3 games instead of being swept. very, very true...
June 21, 200422 yr ALL IS WELL. Just ignored the lack of hitting and inconsistency of the Bullpen but ALL IS WELL. I repeat: ALL IS WELL!
June 21, 200422 yr consider this - had Miguel's 9th-inning shot gone 1 more foot, and had Lowell's 9th inning shot gone 3 more feet, we would have taken 2 out of 3 games instead of being swept. very, very true... ...or a couple long balls by Choi over the weekend. But that's baseball.
June 21, 200422 yr consider this - had Miguel's 9th-inning shot gone 1 more foot, and had Lowell's 9th inning shot gone 3 more feet, we would have taken 2 out of 3 games instead of being swept. very, very true... ...or a couple long balls by Choi over the weekend. But that's baseball. That's sports in general.
June 21, 200422 yr ALL IS WELL. Just ignored the lack of hitting and inconsistency of the Bullpen but ALL IS WELL. I repeat: ALL IS WELL! not saying all is well (all is decidedly not well - we should not have needed 9th inning miracles to win in the first place). I'm just saying all is not crap-o-la either. we were about 30 total inches away from dancing around and singing the praises of this team, Jack, Cabs, etc.
June 21, 200422 yr ALL IS WELL. Just ignored the lack of hitting and inconsistency of the Bullpen but ALL IS WELL. I repeat: ALL IS WELL! not saying all is well (all is decidedly not well - we should not have needed 9th inning miracles to win in the first place). I'm just saying all is not crap-o-la either. we were about 30 total inches away from dancing around and singing the praises of this team, Jack, Cabs, etc. Fishin2004: I shall repeat: very, very true...
June 21, 200422 yr ALL IS WELL. Just ignored the lack of hitting and inconsistency of the Bullpen but ALL IS WELL. I repeat: ALL IS WELL! Let it be guy some people are still living on last year
June 21, 200422 yr I feel this series against the Braves is going to be a breakout series. BTW, the Marlins will be on national TV on Thursday because TBS is now a cable network seperate from WTBS 17 in Atlanta, so MLB now has FOX, ESPN, and TBS as national cable networks showing MLB games. PAX will have the game as well on Thursday.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.